8

ALISSA'S POV

I hurried and got ready when I went home and drove my car down to Chanyeol's house. I knocked three times then his mom opened the door. "Hi sweety. Come in." She said and I stepped inside. "Chanyeol is-" "Actually I want to speak to you" I began, cutting her off. She nodded and we sat down. "I want to take Chanyeol to Seoul tonight. And I want him to sleep over. I want to help out, in any way I can. And I can help financially. So if you will, I want to buy him stuff in Seoul tonight and I have a few more things to help with, just not yet." I said, trying to keep the conversation as woman-to-woman as possible. She closed her eyes and rested her head on the back of the couch. She sighed and then smiled. I have to admit... this is a little confusing- her reaction. "Ok. I'll go tell him." She said. As she got up he came down the stairs and stared at me, without a word. "Hi to you too." I said jokingly. "Oh. Uh.. H-hey! Sup?" He said, trying to look swag. Of course he failed and it turned into a funny derp face and I laughed. His mom told him and he said he was going to pack. "No need Channie. Lets go!" I sail happily. He kissed his mom goodbye and walked outside. I tossed him my car keys and got into the passengers seat. "Who told you I could drive?" He asked. I shrugged, "Guessed." He revved up the engine and we were off to Seoul.

----At Seoul----
We arrived a mall and I told him to park the car and he did. I took him inside. He was going to get a makeover. We bought clothes and shoes, mainly for him. Finally after all the shopping we had dinner together at a restaurant. His eyes kept wandering all over the place. He didn't seem settled. I held onto his hand and he shivered, refusing to make eye contact with me. I slowly let go and asked what's wrong but he only stared at the food then finished eating without a word. Two more events left for tonight. There's a 7pm special at my favourite spa in Seoul and I took the opportunity and took him there. I paid for a full package for him. Full body massage, manicure, pedicure, skin treatment and hair styling. I waited for him for about an hour and when he came out I was blown away. The bruised not so hot Chanyeol I knew was gone and the new Chanyeol was before my eyes. He had black hair styled neatly on his head, he wore a tight grey shirt with a black Jacket, sleeves at 3/4 arm length, a silver watch and black Jeans. *photo up top* Really hot, I must say. "Eottae?"(How is it/what do you think?) He asked shyly. "Wow. Hot." Was all I managed to say and he blushed slightly and smiled. I chose to drive this time. I sat in front of the steering wheel and looked at him. "Chanyeol. Why aren't you looking at me? If buying you stuff makes you uncomfortable you could say so. And not act so weird all evening." I said. The car as silent for about 2 minutes until he sighed. "That's not it. You kissed me last night. And you never said why." He said nervously. I smiled and moved in on him really quickly, our lips about 2 centimetres apart. "I can't tell you yet, you'll see." I whispered and while moving back to drive our lips brushed again. I might start calling him Oppa soon. I drove the car off heading to a party but I decided against it and just drove back to Ilsan. I opened the door and let him in. I led him to the guest bathroom and gave him my basketball shorts and a huge T-shirt to sleep in.

After his shower I pulled him into my room and we sat on the bed having a conversation he initiated, about the English project. "Enough about school. I wanna get to know you." I said, and he peered down at me. "Ok shoot." He said, lazily.

----------
"...And mom as you know is out of a job while my dad, he hasn't been around for a while. Mom said my older sister died at birth so it's just us." I was partly dumb founded at his story. Mainly because our stories are different but alike nevertheless.
I smiled at him then suggested we go to sleep. "Gachi??"(together??) He asked, shocked. "Well if you want, but there are guest rooms." I said and he nodded and went to the one next door. Sleep well Chanyeol. I hope I can help you.
----------
끝!!! Waah. Mianhaeyo! To all you guys who waited for this update. Sorry. I had some work to do and problems with devices. But I'm back and I'll update more often like I usually do. ♥♥♡♡