1

This is Alissa's final year in High school and she is finally a senior prefect. After thinking quite hard about it, she decided on a new goal for this school year, but she felt the need to discuss it with her best friends. As she drove into school one hour early like she usually does, she parked her Black Audi in the prefects parking lot and rushed off to find her friends. She couldn't really keep many friends because she just happens to be one of the most popular girls in school, so genuine friendship was scarce. she dashed across the hallway to her classroom and saw the two girls chatting at the bathroom door. "Maria! Amanda!" She shouted at them. "Hey" they replied in sync. "I wanna talk to you guys right now. In the class" she said and headed to the classroom and set her bag and folder aside. They stepped inside with curious looks written all over their faces.
"Guys... I have a new goal this year." Alissa said and awaited their first reaction. "Oooh thats great." Maria squealed. "Let me guess... senior pool party? Brand new car? Probably date Yoongi??" Amanda said. She shook her head and smiled at her silly friends. "No Mandy. You know I don't wanna date Yoongi. He's too sexy for me." They chuckled then Maria asked. "So what is it? " "well... I want to be friends with one of the normal kids." They looked at Alissa in disgust. Maria finally asked why. "Well honestly. I don't think they're that bad plus I've never tried speaking with any of them outside of punishment. I just think it would be fun." She said, trying to explain herself and get their approval. "Whatever floats your boat." Amanda said and walked out of the classroom then Maria followed suit. Alissa sighed and headed to her locker to pack away her books and get ready for classes.
--
The school year started good for Kyungsoo too. He walked slowly down the hallways looking at the juniors and some feeble seniors trying to find a prey to play with this year with EXO, his little group of friends. As he walked onto his block he spotted Kai, his best friend since pre-school, and the others chatting at the lockers. "Hey guys" he said and gave all 6 of them bro hugs. "Kai, Baekhyun, Suho, Chen, Xiumin, Sehun.... Where's Lay?" He asked, concerned. "Showbiz stuff" Suho said flatly. Wow... and the school year just started. He thought. "So how was your summer bro?" he asked Kai. "My parents were so annoying. I had to have sex with Monique almost every week to calm me down. I don't regret dating that girl at all. She knows how to calm me down." He replied and kyungsoo just laughed. As they walked pass the classrooms Kyungsoo saw Alissa reading a book at her table. I've had a crush on her for about two years. Can't ever seem to talk to her he thought and shook his head. Almost immediately, monique saw her boyfriend Kai and his friends. "Hey babe." she called out to him and he smirked and responded by grabbing her waist with one of his hands and pulled her into a kiss while he used the other hand to cup and massage her ass. "Hey. Not here babe." she protested and he pouted but gave in and slung his hand over her shoulder and walked her to the classroom and let her sit on his lap. She just sat comfortably on Kai's lap while the boys spoke about something irrelevant to her.

CHANYEOL'S POV
Ugh!!!!!! Another year at this Shitty place called school. Stupid Ilsan High. Thanks to God its my final year. Every year I have to come here and endure shitty bullying from shitty people. Even if they're shorter than me, just because of my big ears. Bullying and good grades are the only things I could look forward to in this school. Sigh. As I walked down these never changing halls, I kept having flashbacks of the past years of bullying I experienced here and although impossible, i prayed for my final year to be a bit better than before. I had no one to talk to about it though; I have no friends, plus I'm an only child. I walked down the hallway then someone called out to me in a mature voice. "Mr. Park Chanyeol." I turned around to be greeted with a hug from the school's principal Mr. Kim. "Yes sir?" I said and he began speaking in English. "Sir why are you speaking in English?" I asked. "Because you're the only who will understand. Please sit." He said as we walked into his office. "So first of All, congratulations on a job well done last school year. Your Chemistry average was 98%. That was a stunning performance." He began. "What's your point sir?" I asked almost irritated. "Well, the Chemical Research Agency of South Korea in Seoul has offered you a full internship and scholarship to college if you decide to study chemistry. But it will only apply if this year's chemistry grades are as high." I smiled at him and left the office. I guess my prayers worked? Awesome start for the year... I guess.
----
Second fic guyz. Thanks for reading.
Vote, comment, suggest, correct.
Ily