INTRODUCTION

Konstanzyns Dynasty

~**~**~**~**~**~
August 9th,1326

"There is a news spread in the army My Hatun"informed Iftikhar Agha. "What news?Is it about" Malhun Hatun widened her eyes as Iftikhar added, "You are right about Sultan Osman that he has been sick for weeks!".

There was a huge chaos every where, especially at the army side as the news got spread!

"Iftikhar! how did it happened? For Gods sake say something!" shouted Malhun Hatun.

"My Hatun! please calm down!"said Iftikhar Agha. "How can I be! please Iftikhar go there and say its a false news do not believe it! go!" angered Malhun Hatun.
As Iftikhar Agha turned towards the door someone knocked and came in!
Malhun Hatun was looking outside the window and had tears in her eyes and did not know who had come.
"Mother! Its me Ghazi."said Shehzade Ghazi as he came in further Malhun Hatun went on and hugged him. Iftikhar Agha left.

The door was knocked again

"Come in" said Malhun Hatun. "My Hatun! My Hatun! There is a news that you should hear! Our Sultan! Sultan Osman Han has been declared dead. My Hatun He has entered the Jannat. Sultan Osman Han is dead!".

~**~**~**~**~**~

By a disease called "Gout" he died. He had left a rising empire behind, Someone had to take over the empire, so as per rules his only son Ghazi was made the second Sultan, He contributed to run the empire alot and won many wars. He was called the brave.
The third Sultan made his way to the Taht/Throne and did well but was murdered during a war.

After the tragic death of the 4th Sultan Hemza han, it was Shehzade/Prince Orhan who was declared as a 5th Sultan.
Everybody loved Prince Orhan before he was sultan so he being sultan was a big deal as this huge empire commemorated for days.
Sultan Orhan with his intelligence appointed many Viziers and many were sentenced to death as their disloyalty was proved by loyal servants of Zyns Dynasty. It was very Important and difficult to choose the right Viziers!

Orhan did very well and won many hearts and was referred as the merciful who gave space to foreigners to present their work and put taxes on everyone and reduced it so everyone could give happily. He released every prisoners once a year and gave them jobs and a heavy amount so they could start off with a new life, and he did much more you could imagine! You'll get to know every fact about him as you start reading further and get into the story!

Orhan ruled the Empire whereas his Mother "Mahfiruze Kader" who was a great Valide Sultan/Mother of the Sultan ,during the time of his Son's Reign, ruled The Harem.

The Harem

It was a part of the palace where Sultan's mother, sisters, children, wives, concubines, servants lived with harmony and peace.

⬆️In the harem were sections for his children's,sisters, wives, concubines and his great mother had the most beautiful and largest room in the whole Harem and was admired by everyone

⬆️
In the harem were sections for his children's,sisters, wives, concubines and his great mother had the most beautiful and largest room in the whole Harem and was admired by everyone.

 ⬆️As Orhan was attracted to gorgeous ladies so two to three years after, the harem was not the place full of peace anymore, there were many arguments and fights between his wives and favorite concubine but the great Valide managed to control the ...

⬆️
As Orhan was attracted to gorgeous ladies so two to three years after, the harem was not the place full of peace anymore, there were many arguments and fights between his wives and favorite concubine but the great Valide managed to control the harem but it wasn't really easy when the uncontrollable Roilena came into the harem.

Orhan had five sisters, two of which lived with him in his palace. "Rabiya" and "Hurijihan" were those twin sisters.

Orhan was 21 when he became the Sultan and after an year of his reign eventually his son "Ahmet"and his daughter "Fatima"from the favorite Katerina Hatun were born.

Katerina loved Orhan very much.

Katerina was an amazingly beautiful Irish girl who was 20 years old,
afterwards she accepted Islam as her religion.
Previously who was orthodox Christian.

Murad Agha was the closest person to Shehzade Orhan who helped him alot and was like a brother to him! He was a supportive person and was very intelligent.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
*When one of the Sultan's Concubine bear a child, respectfully she is called as a Sultana.
*The third Sultan changed many rules and one of the rule was "As to give women respect, Every girl born from a Kul/Slave of the Sultan will be referred as a Sultana and the Kul/Slave who gives birth to a child will also be called as a Sultana". This rule was indicating the rise of women's empowerment  and eventually Mahfiruze Kader Sultan was the powerful Sultana in his son's reign as she discussed political things with his son and pashas and gave good advices which turned out to be great.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Above was the introduction to which I call THE MAGNIFICENT CENTURY! How did you find the introduction!?

It is totally a fictional story which is set in the past, mirroring the era of Ottomans, as mentioned in the Story category, it's a Historical Fiction.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT!! ANY CONFUSION SO ASK AND SUGGEST IF YOU WANT!

COVER BY: glittertexty

This Story Is Copyrighted And Should Not Be Found Anywhere Other Than Here And If You Find Anything Like This Anywhere Please Do Inform Me + Do Vote For The Story! It Will Be Very Nice Of You!

THE FIRST OFFICIAL CHAPTER WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON.