Secrets revealed

Começar do início

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••SPYKE'S POV••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Shit that took longer than I thought it would but I managed to confuse them and make sure the couldn't track my brother any further without bringing in a damn good tracker, trust me on this because I am one hell if a tracker and I could barely catch a ounce of his scent.

Now time to get my ass back to the hotel and time to get the hell out of dodge I think. By now Zeke shoul have our escape and return to the pack planned. We have already been gone for several weeks and I hate that I had to take the alpha away from the pack, but Zeke being my best friend in the world wouldn't hear of me going alone. Now don't tell him this but I'm happy beyond belief that he came with, I don't think I would have been able to get my brother out of there without him. Those wolves were so close to catching him, I don't know what would have happened without Zeke there.

Returning to the room I throw the door open and freeze in place as a very naked Zeke leaps up apoun the bed assuming a protective position over, what appears to be my brother also very naked in the bed. "Stay away from my mate." Zeke growls out as his eyes crash from dark to light as his wolf fights for control. "Well hell I sure didn't see this coming." was the only thing I could think to say.

As soon as Zeke realized it was my voice and scent in the room he shook himself off, so much like a dog that I would have laughed if I wasn't so shocked by what he just said, and stood up grabbing a pair of boxer-briefs from his bag and slipping them on.

"You better have a damn good reason why both you and my brother were naked, and know that best friend or not, and the fact I just meet him will not stand in the way if me hurting you if you so much as looked at my brother. Hell mate or not if you touched him this will be the en of you." I growled out.

"I didn't touch him, I would never do that to anyone, especially not my mate. You should know that, we have been friends forever. Now come on get some of of your cloths and I will dress him. Rayven should be here soon an I don't want him to be seen like that."

"That's all fine and dandy 'buddy' but why the hell were you both naked?" I whisper yelled so as not to wake my brother up as I dug thru my bag and pulled out some cloths that we could put on my brother, man I really need to ask him his name when he wakes up.

"I um gave him a bath, I just couldn't stand the scent of other wolves on him, I think I will only be able to stand him smelling like you because your brothers." Zeke spoke while pulling his own cloths on. Handing him what I took out I nodded my head in understanding of his explanation then quickly made my own way into the shower and washed the mingled scents off my own body. Dressing myself quickly I exited the bathroom and as stepped I to the room just as the door flung open and a pale, dark hair boy stood in the doorway. His eyes lined heavily with eyeliner am his hair styles to perfection. "What's up my mutts?" Rayven shouted with his arms flung wide to his sides and studying quickly and gracfully into the room.

"Shut he hell up ya blood sucker can't you see he's sleeping?" Zeke whisper yelled from beside the bed. "Um yea actually I'm not sleeping, but uh I was wondering who you guys are and how did I get here?" came a soft almost musical voice from the mounds of blankets on the bed. "We'll well well what do we have here? Mmmm don't you smell yummy!" Rayven stated as he strode over to the, and received a deep threatening growl from Zeke. "Oh come now wolfy boy you know I wouldn't stoop low enough to take even the slightest taste of what didn't belong to me." Rayven calmly spoke all the while never taking his eyes off of my brother. "Now what my little mutt might your name be?" he softly questioned my brother.

"My n-n-n-name is Skyler, ah are you a-a-a vam-p-pire? Please don't bite me, I don't think I would taste very good."

Looking at each other the three of us cracked up laughing, Zeke and I both knowing how Rayven can come across to others yet knowing he was harmless. "Awe don't worry about fangie over there he won't hurt you. Now we need to get out of here before your pack trackers get here and start looking." I say as I grab out bags and head to the door. "Good idea, besides I got Kin waiting on the other side to make sure we get you guys back home safely." Rayven stated. Our progress to the door was interrupted by the soft musical voice of my brother "um yea that's all dandy, except I have no idea who you people are, for all I know I could be in deeper danger than I was already in."

Laughing lightly I stop halfway to the door and turn around walking back to the bed on which Skyler sat. "Oh wow yes how rude of us not to interduce ourselves." pointing my finger at each of us in turn "that there is Rayven, a bit to to hard for some to handle but who will protect those important to him with all he has. That goofball right there is my best friend and alpha Zeke, he's a damn good person. As for myself well I'm Spyke, your brother, well more specifically your twin."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••SKYLER'S POV•••••••••••••••••••••

"What?" Well shit, a brother???????