Tāgetto x ni x Hitto

A/N: DISCLAIMER! This is a bit like a filler, but it's funny nonetheless.

It felt like we had been on the steamboat for hours now but it had only been about 10 minutes. Ugh

"Are you ok?" A girl patted my back, I slowly shook my head and slid down on the floor from boredom. She sighed, "My name is Khara, don't worry, you aren't the only one bored. Look around." I did as told and looked around, everyone was bored as well. Ugh.

Suddenly, I had an idea. "Everyone!" I called out, hoping to seek attention. "Let's play a game!" People stared at me skeptically but eventually gave in, knowing they had nothing better to do. "What game?" 

I scratched my chin, "I don't know, I didn't think I would get everyone to accept.." Everyone sweatdropped and fell to the floor. 

"Wait, I have an idea! Just give me a second." I rummaged through the backpack I was carrying. There was Natsu from phase 2 who had hatched, no thanks to Gitta-Gitta. There were some cards, some paper, pencils, a pillow? Don't ask me. 

There it is! I pulled out an inflatable bouncy castle, now I had to blow it up, but how? I don't think I had that much blowing ability. Sigh. 

Wait! Didn't Khara have wind powers from her nen? I could ask her! (A/N: I just made this up for the story. It isn't said what nen type Khara has.) 

"Khara! Can you inflate this, please?" I said dragging out the please. She nodded excitedly, her eyes sparkling at the bouncy castle. She put her mouth on the inflating part and blew once and it inflated the entire castle! AWESOME!

I grabbed the bouncy castle and took it back to the people on board. "Done!" I exclaimed proudly, boasting off the bouncy castle. "How'd you even fit that in your bag? And what's with the spider, he's scaring us!"

I pursed my lips, "I'm a girl, I can fit anything in my bag, even you. And mind you, that 'spider' has a name and feelings. His name is Natsu and if you have a problem with him then talk to Gitta-kun! Hmph!" There were hushed whispers when I said Gitta-Gitta's name but they quieted down soon enough.

"So, do you want to go on the bouncy castle or no?" I gestured behind me to the enormous bouncy castle, their eyes sparkled and they ran. No seriously, they ran. Like, I didn't even see them until they were in the castle. They were that fast. 

I laughed and was about to go in too but I was stopped by a hand grabbing my shoulder. I grabbed the person's hand, ready to flip them over but stopped when I realized it was Gitta-kun. I laughed nervously, "What are you doing here?"

"Going to the fourth phase." He stated in an it's-obvious voice. I mentally smacked myself for being so awkward and asking idiotic questions. "I mean.. Nevermind. Do you need something?" He rubbed the back of his neck, hesitating before speaking, "I wanted to check up on Natsu." It didn't sound like a lie but I knew it was one.

I pulled out Natsu from my bag and handed him over to Gitta-Gitta. "What do you feed him?" 

"Oh, you know, dead insects. I kill them myself." I expected Gitta-Gitta to back away or look disgusted but he did nothing of the sort, he just kept petting Natsu. Weird. I pulled out a bag of dead insects and took out five of the insects. "Do you want to feed him?" I gestured the insects to Gitta-Gitta which he calmly accepted. He held out his hand to Natsu and started to feed him the dead insects which Natsu happily accepted.

I don't know why but seeing Gitta-Gitta feed Natsu made me happy. Weird. What's happening to me?

I placed Natsu back in my bag, he had an attachment to that place, god knows why. Just for the record, Natsu went on his father. "Well, I'm going to the bouncy castle to have fun! Buh-bye!" I walked away from Gitta-Gitta before his hand stopped me. Again. "Also, the ship lady told me to tell you that the ship is going to land in five minutes." I nodded my head and went to the bouncy castle, "Everyone! Get out of the bouncy castle!" I screeched, waiting for everyone to get out.

Slowly but surely, everyone got out. "We're going to reach land in a few minutes so we need to deflate the castle. Alright?" They nodded somberly and watched as all life was sucked out of the castle. I swear, I heard someone crying over the castle but they were quick to hide it. I'm pretty sure it was Leorio, he is the touchy-feely type, if you know what I mean.

I folded the bouncy castle carefully before putting it beneath Natsu in the bag.