Decision X By X Majority

Hisoka slyly crawled next to me and cuddled me, "Get off Hisoka." I firmly stated. He laughed, "I don't want to Ai-chan~" I frowned at the new nickname.

"Ai-chan? I don't like it." I smacked him on the head and walked out, my face turning into a dark red tomato. Ai-chan, huh?

The airship had finally landed! It landed on a place called Trick Tower, this was going to be the third phase! I heard a lot about this place, it's a prison where dangerous criminals reside. "The aim of this third phase is to get to the bottom of the tower in less than 72 hours; 3 days." 

"Oi, Ai-chan, want to be with me?~" I nodded knowing he meant for teams. He grinned and showed me the way to get down from the roof. We walked half the way, solving meaningless puzzles, "Hiso-kun, let's hurry up! I want to be the first group to reach the bottom." 

"Aww~ I wanted to spend more time with Ai-chan~" He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, "My beautiful Ai-chan~" I shuddered away but was stopped by a loud boom, a man named Togari.

  "Since the last exam, all I've thought about is killing you. Remember giving me these scars...?

(I'm going to skip this part because I'm lazy. Sorry TT_TT)