Chapter One- A blast to the past

My name, Kim Yoon. My parents and I grew up next to my aunt and Uncle, my cousin, but some years back my aunt and uncle died in a car wreck and only my cousin lived. We had became very close since that day. He was no longer only blood but my best friend. We had other friends, Junpyo, Woobin, and Yijung; We had always been friends since Kindergarten if I'm not mistaken. But anyways that's not how this story starts, it starts. This story starts when my father gets a job in America, and 3 years later I fly back to Korea to visit my cousin. But It's almost time for me to leave to go back home to my parents.

"Jihoo! I" I pouted and laid in his bed playing with a stuffed rabbit, don't ask me why he had one. "You might not want to but you are so close to finishing your classes, then come back. And then you can stay with me; only after you finish school." Jihoo, my favorite cousin and best friend smiled as he folded a sheet. "But I don't want to!" I pouted. "Why? Is it because of Yijung?" I threw a pillow at him as he laughed and I tried to bury my blushing face in his sheets. "Don't think that I hadn't noticed how close you two are getting. I am not that stupid. And honestly, I think it's good for you two. Just be careful. He is My best friend but I do know how he is." Jihoo plopped down beside me on the mattress just as his bedroom door was slung open. A large and heavy body landed across both Jihoo and I.

"God! You are such a fat ass!" I gasped as Woobin laid on us, he pouted, "That hurt Kim." "Get off me! I can't breathe with a whale on me!" I shoved him and he just laughed, Junpyo and Yijung walked in the room. "How about some movie? Since you have to leave in a couple days, let's show you the best scary movie ever!" Junpyo held up a disk. "Is it your face before your morning routine?" I couldn't help but laugh. "Aish! Brat!" Junpyo's lip curled up in fake anger but laughed.

And here we are downstairs watching this scary movie, me sitting between Woobin and Yijung, the popcorn was being hogged by Jihoo. "Look Out!" Woobin shouted which only made me jump and hide my face in the closest chest, which happened to be Yijung's. "Scaredy cat!" Yijung chuckled but just laid his hand on my back and puled me closer. "Look at the two love birds!" Woobin chuckled, popcorn flew all over us. "Hey! Not in my house! Stop that! Gross!" Jihoo chuckled as both he and Junpyo threw popcorn at us, I just hid my face deeper trying to hide the blush.

I go home tomorrow afternoon, so the guys thought one last good time before I leave. Yes we only 18 but when you have the money of Junpyo and know Woobin's father, you can get in any bar. I wore a teal one strap dress, it was really nice. Junpyo's sister got it for me, [ CHECK THE LINK !!!!! http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=202826500 ] I wore black heels and some eye makeup. I smiled as I reached the bottom of the steps and Jihoo sighed. "My little cousin is growing up. Be sure to stick close to us looking like that." He gave me a kiss on the forehead just as the door opened revealing the other three. We all gathered in the cars, other than Jihoo of course as we made our way to the bar.

We are having fun, even managed to get some shots. Everyone had a light buzz going on but nothing serious. I was really going to miss this. Yijung's arms were wrapped tightly around my waist as he placed a gentle kiss on my neck. The warmth of the shots making the fell more electric. "I have something for you." He whispered as I felt a soft, cold metal around my throat. It was a necklace. It had a crystal blue pendent and a wolf howling in the sky in it. "It's so pretty Yijung! I cold never except this!" I tried to say but he smiled and kissed me, it wasn't the first but yet still felt like it every time. "Just something for you to remember me by." He kissed my nose. "How could I forget you? You act like I'm going away for 20 years when in fact maybe 2 at most! Plus we have been best friends since we were small!" "Will you shut up and take my gift? It was made specially for you, it glows in the dark. You have brought light in my darkness." Yijung blushed rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled my chest filling with awe. "Yijung, I think I might love you..." I blushed and looked down. He pulled my chin up and kissed me.  That night one thing led to another, I found my self falling asleep cuddling up to Yijung after hours of well, 'Midnight Fun'.

It has been three weeks, three weeks since I left my cousin and best friends. Three weeks since I left Yijung, even after our time together. I wish I was still there but Jihoo was right, I needed to finish school here. I walked into my bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for my last bit of senior year. "Dam." I was out of toothpaste, I bent down and looked under the cabinet for the new box of toothpaste. But as I reached for the toothpaste my hand brushed into something, knocking the box on the floor and spilling its contents. "Shit...." What was the box, tampons. I was late, Late by a week and half.

Ok, this is the new chapter and I hope you like it! Comment and tell me what you think!