◀▶

Piko was alone, as usual, sitting down.
It was his fifteenth birthday and no-one noticed. He looks around hoping someone knew it was his special day.
But of course like every year, no-one knew. Yuuma looked over at the lonely boy, wondering why he's so excited and yet lonely at the same time. "What is she hoping for that's so important?" he thought. Piko met his eyes up with the fellow vocaloid as Piko's face was as red as crimson. The bell rang, showing the fact a new lonely day passed in his life. He looked down in disappointment yet again. "Of course he wouldn't say happy birthday to me, no-one has.." Piko thought, his mind was empty with hope. Yuuma didn't know what to do. Should he talk him? Should he leave? Either way,he walked over out of curiosity of the young teenager.
"Hey" Yuuma said in his deep, arousing voice.
"He's probably older than me" Piko thought. "I'm nineteen" "Shit I said that out loud" Piko yapped in embarrassment and despair. Yuuma looked away with an emotional expressing facing the sky. "So old are you, girl? Thirteen?" After a few moments he looked back at Piko, his face red as ever and looks off the batl angered. Piko sat there in silence, clenching his fists tight neatly on his lap. "Are you okay?" Yuuma looked at him worryingly. "First of all, I am Fifteen years old, Of course you wouldn't know that because I'm having a birthday at this very moment I speak and no-one even knew, I'm pretty sure you're the only person that actually talked to me outside of working this entire year! And second I am male, gender and sex" The elder man put his hands on his chest. "I am really sorry, I seriously apologise I didn't mean to upset you, I'm seriously-" Yuuma watched as Piko grabbed his bag and walked away from the school grounds.
*
It was raining, Yuuma was walking home from school, as usual. His umbrella up and high and home was quite far away. The grip of his hand and the umbrella loosened more and more with every drop of rain pouring onto his hand. The red haired-dimwitt saw a shelter near by and proceeded to run towards it. he was panting, Suddenly, a felt grip was on his arm, it kept tightening and tightening. "Don't turn around" the mysterious figure uttered. Yuuma recognised the voice straight away, It was the boy he offended earlier. Yuuma tried to turn over but Piko had a hard grip. "I said don't" They both stood there, listening to the raindrops putter and patter on their heads to pass the time.
"Are.. you okay?" Yuuma had his head up high. He felt the grip getting stronger and stronger as his back getting warmer and warmer. The tears of the junior's tears rolling off his cheek and landing on Yuuma's back. He could tell that the boy was trying not to disturb him as he was upset. "Happy birthday." Yuuma said happily to the sad kid. The white-haired boy's tight grip was on the edge of ending as he continued to sob. The birthday boy knew he did it out of pity, he thought it was blankly obvious. "I'm sorr-" He was interupted with a simple sneeze. They were both soaking wet and on top of that, they were both cold as all heck. "Wanna walk home together..?" Yuuma glanced over at Piko's face. The dimwit couldn't help but be flustered, he was just so cute. He did a simple nod as a sign. "let's get going then" Yuuma said with pride, smiling at the cutie. He looked down at the short man as he saw him reach out for his hand. "huh?" Yuuma wanted to question him but he didn't want to embarrass him even more. "If that's what you want than.." Yuuma grabbed his hand strongly, like he never wanted to let go and leave his side. After a while, The men were finally at the elder's apartment together. Piko's face was red, there was no pale peach seen left on his face. "We're here~!" he called and unlocked the door and entered inside the big apartment. "You can walk home now" he insisted.