Chapter 18

Emily's p.o.v

"Good morning." I smiled as Luke finally woke up.

"Good morning. How are my two favorite people feeling?" He asked setting a hand on my stomach.

"Great now that you're up." I smiled. He smiled and kissed my head. Then he lifted my shirt and kissed my stomach.

"I'm gonna go get in the shower  quick." He said before getng out of bed. I got out of bed and went to find a shirt. I looked over to see Luke looking at me with a huge grin.

"What?" I asked smiling.

"You're getting a baby bump." He smiled pointing at my stomach. I looked down and saw a bump forming. I gently rub it and looked up at Luke. He had tears in his eyes. I gave him a kiss and stared at my stomach in the mirror. I took a picture and sent it to Riley saying: Baby Bryan is making an appearance.

"It's so real." I smiled.

"Let's tell the fans." Luke smiled.

"Now?" He nodded. "People will twist the truth. I'm your girlfriend. I can already see what people will say. Luke Bryan gets girlfriend knocked up." I said shaking my head.

"I guess it can wait."

"I want to go to Hawaii."

"What?"

"The trip. I want to go to Hawaii. I have never been and I want to go."

"Okay. We can leave in two days. I'll tell Michael. But first I'm gonna get in the shower." I nodded and went downstairs. My phone beeped. I had a text from Riley.

Riley: I can't wait to see you two in Hawaii. And I guess Luke😉😂

Emily: haha see ya in Hawaii.

I made some breakfast and watched TV.

"Theres my favorite people." Luke smiled.

"I have to go to the store." I said getting up and going to get ready.

"I'm coming with."

"I figured." I put on jeans and Luke's sweatshirt. We headed outside.

"Paparazzi is buzzing like crazy." Luke said as we pulled out of the drive. I nodded. We pulled into the store and quickly got what we needed.

"I have my first ultrasound at two." I told Luke as we got in the truck.

"Its one thirty."

"Let's go!" I smiled. Luke took off stopping at home.

"Emily Magnolia." The nurse said. I got up and followed her back. She told us what she was gonna do and put the cold gel on my stomach. "There's your baby." She smiled. I looked at the screen and tears immediately filled my eyes. I looked over at Luke and he had tears.

"That's our baby." He smiled.

"It looks like your about three months along. The due date will be around August 14th." The nurse said. I nodded. She hand us the pictures and we were on our way.
°°
"Okay let's tell them." I smiled.

"What?"

"The fans."

"When?"

"Now." He nodded and pulled his phone out. He took a picture of me and my visible baby bump. and posted it on Instagram and Facebook. Saying: my two favorite people ever. Then I posted a picture of Luke holding the ultrasound pictures. I said: Daddy did it! Luke saw the picture and laughed.
•°•°•
I woke up and saw Luke on the phone. I looked at him confused. He held his hand out and got up still talking on the phone. I went and got ready. We are leaving to Hawaii in five hours. I walked out and Luke looked upset.