Chapter 1

"Emilyyy! Let's goo!" Riley whined trying to rush me.

"Quit acting like a little kid Rie. I'm almost done one more outfit okay?" I said looking through the racks of clothes for the...LUKE BRYAN CONCERT AND MEET AND GREAT TOMORROW!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

"Fine." She said walking towards the hats. I finally found the perfect outfit. It was a tank-top that says 'Just a small town girl' paired with jean shorts with my boots and a camo hat.

"Perfect." I said walking out of the changing room.

"Omg!! Emily!! You are so pretty!!" Riley exclaimed causing some weird looks. "Thanks now shush it you are getting some looks." I said walking back into the room.

  "Let's grab some coffee." Riley suggested.

"I was thinking about soda instead." I said paying for my outfit. She nodded and we headed to my house.

"So are you excited?" Riley asked grabbing me a soda.

"No. I'm  dreading tomorrow." I said sarcastically. "OF COURSE I'M EXITED!!" I screamed jumping up and down.

"I KNOW RIGHT!" She yelled running around. Yes we are loud don't judge. We were standing around talking when 'That's My Kind of Night' came on. "OH MY GOD!" Riley screamed. We sang at the top of our lungs. It's a good thing we live out in the country with no neighbors. Otherwise we would have MILLIONS of noise complaints.

"Let's go get some supper." I said slipping on my boots. Riley nodded and grabbed our phones and wallets.

"Can I drive?" She asked walking towards me truck.

"You're kidding me right. You know the answer. No one drives my baby!" I said hopping in.

"Let's go." She said putting on her seat belt and rolling down her window. I popped in my Luke Bryan CD and we jammed out the whole way to the pizza place. When we got there I parked next to a black jacked up Chevy (Like mine ).

"Looks like I"m not the only one with a taste in big black Chevy's." I joked hopping out of my truck. Riley laughed and walked in to the restaurant. I saw this guy sitting kind of in the back with shades on and his hood up with and a hat. It looked like he was hiding from some one. I shrugged and we ordered our pizza. I kept glancing over at the guy. I got some weird vibes from him.

"So when should we leave for the concert tomorrow?" Riley asked me as the waitress gave us our pizza and sodas.

"Well it starts at 6:00 so I was thinking maybe 4:30." I said taking my second piece of pizza. She nodded and got up.

"I'm going to the bathroom." She said turning around. I nodded and got up to go get a refill on my drink. I was walking towards the drink machine thing when I ran into somebody spilling my drink/ice on them.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I said handing him some napkins.

"It's fine." He said in a thick southern accent. I bent down to grab my cup. The guy beat me to it with his hat falling off. I looked up and realized who this man was.

"Omg you're Luke Bryan!" I whispered. He nodded

"Yes I am." He smiled holding out his hand.

"Well nice to meet you." I said smiling like an idiot. "Oh bye the way I'm Emily Magnolia." I said shaking his hand.

"Well I best be on my way darlin." He said flashing that award winning smile. I nodded and got my soda. I was freaking out.

   "Omg!" I said sitting down when Riley came back.