Chapter 13

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I rolled over and my hand hit Luke's face.

"Well hello too you too." Luke said moving my hand out of his face.

"Just thought I'd wake you up." I laughed sitting up.

"Well it worked." Luke laughed. I smiled and got out of bed.
••
"What do you want to do today?" Luke asked as he made himself coffee.

"I don't know."

"Cole is comin' to town. Wanna hang with him and the guys?"

"Sure." I shrugged. Luke nodded and started texting Cole on his phone. I went upstairs to get ready for the day.

I finished getting dresses when I heard a loud crash and some choice words. I curiously went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and tried hard not to laugh. Luke was on the ground with flour all over him and a cupboard door wide open.

"What happened?" I asked failing at the attempt not to laugh.

"I went to grab the sugar and knocked the flour over. I went to catch it but I tripped and fell." Luke said getting up. I busted out laughing again.

"Be quiet." He said trying not to smile but failed.

"You know that you hang around me to much when you trip over air." I said handing him the broom.

"True."

"Have fun." I said going back upstairs to finish what I was doing.

"Whatever." He said before cleaning. I finished getting ready and went back downstairs to see Luke still cleaning up. I just sat down and ate an apple watching him. My phone chimed indicating that I have a text.

C- I'm pulling up

E- Doors open we will head out soon but come on in.

I set my phone down and heard the door open.

"Hey y'all." Cole said walking into the kitchen.

"Hi." I said throwing my apple away.

"What are you doing?" Cole asked Luke as he was cleaning up the flour still with flour still all over him.

"He tripped and fell trying to get something down and knocked flour all over him and the floor. I made him clean it up." I smiled as Cole just laughs shaking his head.

"Sounds like something you would do." Cole laughed.

"I know but it happened to someone else so I don't have to add this to another story of my falling." I said a Luke just looked at us.

"Is this like make fun of Luke day or somethin?" Luke asked as he finished cleaning up the floor.

"Maybe." I shrugged laughing.

"What in the hell?" Luke asked as he turned around and found more floor to clean up.

"It came from your hair go take a shower I will get this." I laughed as he walked away leaving a flour trail behind him.

"It's never a dull day in this household." Cole said chuckling.

"It has it's moments." I shrugged smiling.

"Alright. Let's go meet up with the guys." Luke said fixing his hat.

"Okay." I said getting up. "Cole want to come with us so you don't have to drive your truck?"