Part 38- "I..Lo.."

QOTD...
The past is a place of reference, not a place of residence!
            ~Willie Jolley
*********************

MOUNI'S POV...

We parted and he rested his forehead on mine. My eyes still shut trying to absorb the moment. We just kissed a few seconds before, but we are not even a relationship. What if he didn't mean it.

I opened my eyes in a shock and found his yet shut. He's so perfect! I let all this go off my mind and pulled my head away. I needed to ask him what exactly was that, I just hope he didn't get carried away and it happed in the heat of the situation.

He opened his eyes and looked at me confused, but I guess its supposed to be who is supposed me confused not him! "Kya hua?" he asked; Seriously! I lifted my eyes to meet his but he didn't pull his away; means he was not guilty. "I wanted to confess something, kuch dino se!" he said in a deep voice. He took my fingers in his palm, and intertwined them, we both looked down at our fingers, they fit together perfectly! I smiled a little looking at them and I felt his gaze on me. I looked up to find him looking, no no staring at me, which made me blush a little.

He pulled my palm closer to his lips, and placed small warm kisses on them. "Mouni.." he said and I nodded, confirming I was listening. "I know I am not perfect, this moment is also not fitting in for this but.." he paused a little, and sighed, as if encouraging himself to do something. "But I cant hold it back anymore.." he said and suddenly I realized what he was going to say; he was going to purpose me!  "I.." he said and I gulped. "Lo.." 

"Mouni, darshan beta neeche a jao!" I heard his mother speak and pulled my hand out of his, and pushed back on the pillow to make some distance between us. And he just kept on looking at me with a 'what's wrong with you' face. And I realized that she was not outside the door but downstairs and I looked down turning red out of embarrassment.

Without wasting a second I pulled my legs to the floor and slipped my legs in my sandals. I stood up with a thud and my right leg pained and lost my balance, and fell in his arms for the third time in this day. I cried mentally, for my stupidity!

I could feel his hands on my waist, so warm, so subtle. He pulled me closer and lost myself to him. He pushed the hair strands wandering on my face and locked them behind my ear. He rubbed his thumb on my cheeks, his hands are soft but the are tickling me. I couldn't help myself not giggle. "Ammhehehe.." I laughed silently but I think he heard and stopped rubbing my cheeks. I opened my eyes and he was looking at me confused. I held his shoulders and stood properly. "Vo it was ticklish!" I said and he smiled a bit and looked down blushing.

"Baccho ajo khane!" I heard ma'am again call for us and I jumped a little getting scared. I nodded as if ma'am could see me and I looked at sir and nodded at him asking him if we could go. He cupped my face with one hand nodded in a yes, he held my other hand and helped me walk out.

As soon as the stairs approached, he took me in his arms, and my eyes widened. What if our mother's are down. Is he mad. I tried to jump out of his grip once but he gave me death glares and I looked away as if not the one at fault and I heard him chuckle. We reached down and thank god our mother's were not there, but the yet didn't put me down.

"Sir?!" I said annoyed. "What?!" he asked in the same tone. "Neeche utaro muje!" I said in a quick pace. And he ignored as if he didn't hear. "Sir?!" I said kicking my legs in the air, and he looked at me angry, and I pretended to act angry as well. "Utaro muje!" And he gave me a blank expression. "Utaro varna.." I said all angry. "Varna kya?!" he asked pulling me close, and my heart skipped a beat. He inched closer and kissed my neck, and I shut my eyes. "Sir!" I whispered fisting his shirt in my hand. He moved away and put me down smirking and helped me walk to the table.

But till I know there was no dinner invitation. I looked at mom wanting to ask her why we were having dinner at sir's place. But the minute I looked her she started with her childish behavior. She moved her brows to darshan and than me and than raised them asking me what's happening between me and him, and I felt my cheeks warm up as I our kiss pooped up in my mind and looked down shyly.

TBC..