PART 21-Darshan's outburst!!

MOUNI'S POV...

(Next morning..)

I woke up and moved a little and pain caught up in my neck "aww!!" I said keeping my hand on my neck, and I realized I had been sleeping in a awkward position the whole night. I moved my hand closer to my eyes glancing my watch and what its already 7:30!!

I woke up with a jolt but fell back instantly due to the pain in my ankle, and I realized I had been hurt and I tried to stand up again slowly and walked slowly to my room had a shower and changed quickly and moved to the door.

"maa main ja r hi hun!!" I told her and she came out with a roll in her hand.

"yeh le ja, raste main kah lena!" she said handing me the roll and I hugged her and rushed out, though I couldn't run but I tried my best to walk fast. I stopped a taxi fast and got in telling him the address and took a bite of the roll mom gave me, well it was aloo ka paratha but she had rolled it for me in a foil. I just love my mother!!

The office is like 30 minutes from here and the traffic getting into my nerves. I think I'll make it faster while walking but maybe my ankle can get worse which I don't want. I just kept on fidgeting moving right and left on the back seat seeing if the traffic was moving.

Ok so its 8:25 and now is when I am reaching the office. Aj toh mar g e!! I walked in as everyone looked at me, I felt so awkward as I moved along them. I increased my pace and reached my cubicle and quickly sat hiding myself from their gaze.

"Mouni!" I heard someone exclaim and I jumped on my seat getting scared and I looked up. Sameer!! I sighed.

"Sameer why are you scaring me?!" I exclaimed, and he stared at me in disbelieve.

"Scaring?!" he said in a unpleasant tone. "Mouni are you mad!" he asked me "Abhi a r ho ho?! Darshan sir is mad at you!! Ek minute bhi late hogata toh aj tumare sath meri bhi job gati!" he told and I gulped saliva down. "Now go meet him!" he ordered and I was on my legs the next second.

I moved towards his cabin and I knocked the door a bit nervous, rather scared.

"Come in!" I heard his stern voice, and I walked in, as his gaze moved from his laptop to me!!

"Oh Miss. Mukharjee, you finally decided to show up!!" he said sarcastically, and I just looked down.

"Since you have come, do me favor!" he said and I just nodded looking down. "Type your resignation letter!" He demanded and my head flung at his direction as I heard this words out of his mouth.

"Move!" he said making me stumble a few steps. "s..sir.." I stammered.

"I..I'm s..sorry." I stammered once again.

"You should be! You wasted an hour of mine, do you understand!" he shouted bluntly at me.

"I.." I tried to explain.

"Listen Miss.Mukharjee!" he said calming himself down. "This is my office, I made it with a lot of hard work, I wont accept any kind of unexceptional behavior from you! Time is money! And I allow no one, NO ONE to waste it till they are under my working hours!!" he told me in a little low but a sharp voice.

"Now get working!" he scram and I moved out finding everyone staring at me and I blinked several times to push back my tears. I walked to my cubical and started with my work.

I had not even committed such a big crime! I thought and opened my book where I had noted all I had to do.

I started with my work and went through emails and noting all the people who had or wanted a meeting with him and started to prepare a schedule. Just when the intercom on my desk rang and I picked it up writing the last meeting schedule.

"Miss.Mukharjee, in my cabin now!" his stern voice demanded and I stood up in a jolt. Before I could reply anything he disconnected the call. Huh!

My I come in sir I said knocking opening half the door. He just nodded and I felt my eyes fill with tears remembering what happened a few hours back, I quickly ran my hand across my cheek wiping them off and walked in.

"Sir you have a recording in 2 hours." I told him before he could ask me anything and he nodded.

"And sir this is the printout of the song, you asked for a copy, there is already one in the recording room!" I told pushing it across his glass table and he nodded once again and tried saying somethin but I cut him off again it was important "Sir apke next film he director se tah apki meeting hain in 15 minutes."

"Miss.Mukharjee!! May I?" he asked and I simply nodded.

"Vo..aj..subhe ke liye.." he said taking breaks "I wanted to say....sorry!!" he said after a almost 15 seconds break. I just nodded "I'll check the conference room!" I told him moving out and I felt my lips curving into a small smile, Itne bhi bhure nahi hain!" I told myself and moved to the conference room.

*******************************************************************************************

Hello guys,

I just tried something new. Naming the part, I thought it might be easier for you guys to understand the part this way, you can get a idea about what the part is about. Pls Pls comment if I should continue this way!