Part 8

TIME CHANGES!!

PART 8

Darshan was telling her how much fun he had in childhood and the madness he did with his friends and how much he misses them....and he didn't realize that it was already 12 o'clock...

He didn't stop talking...he was just talking his heart out he also mentioned about a girl breaking his guitar and insulting his father...but by now mouni was fast asleep and missed that part...he looked at her smiled...

DARSHAN'S POV...

I was just telling about the incident of a stupid, arrogant girl breaking my guitar and she was not saying anything...she had passed comments on everything I told her till now and why is silent now...and I looked and found her fast asleep...she is soo cute...

I moved close to her and she moved in her sleep...seems she is uncomfortable...how can one be uncomfortable sleeping on the sofa...I moved close to her and shaked her...

DARSHAN: mouni!! wake up sleep on the bed!!(I told her softly...)

MOUNI: ammm!!(she said pushing my hand away as I am disturbing...)

I kept on looking at her...she is so beautiful....I slipped my hand on her waist...as my hand touched her I felt shivers down my spine...I carried her softly not disturbing her....I walked with her to the bed and laid her slowly and covered with the blanket and she made noises...I gusses the light is disturbing her...than what are you waiting for idiot for her to wake up switch the lights off...

I switched the lights off and moved out of the room closing the door slowly not disturbing her....

I went to my room changed....my cheeks are hurting...why?? I went and stood in front of the mirror and stood there for 20 mins why am I smiling so much...shut up darshan...stop smiling...u look like and idiot...stop smiling...I stood with a stern face in front and the next time I see my lips are curved in a smile...whats wrong with me??

I went and sat on the couch and closed my eyes...and I see her smiling face flashing and what next my could feel my smile getting wider..."mouni..." and my heart beats increased my heart pounding as if it will come of its cavity and fall on the floor... I felt my checks getting warmer...why is all this happening to me?? what am I supposed to assume?? am I in love...no no I cant be in love...I am not meant for all this...stop your heart from tricking you darshan...I feel nothing for her...

I stood up and laid on the bed...I closed my eyes and again her face comes in front of my eyes..."argh!! just go, go away...I don't want to see you!!!" I said moving my hands in the air...I laid back sighing....I think I am in love!! and my heart started to accelerate the speed its beating at....I took a deep breath and closed my eyes calmly...

The next thing I see is the sun shining on my face....I woke up and saw its 8...well it doesn't matter what the time is anyway my concert got cancelled...I laid back thinking about last night...I was amazing...no shut up get yourself changed...I stood at this statement my brain made and got changed and planned to be that rude darshan..." no one deserves any kind of love...everyone in this world is selfish...I don't need to be good to anyone it will hurt me only..." I said and went out...

I saw her sitting in the dinning area doing something on her phone....I couldn't resist myself..it like something is pulling me to her...I although my brain said no...my legs started walking to her and she saw me coming and said "good morning sir" with a bright smile...."good morning.." I heard myself saying...god I feel I am drugged....I sometimes don't know what I am doing...like last night that smiling shit and today this good morning when did my brain tell me to say this...I feel like I am going mad...this girl is driving me mad... 

END OF DARSHAN'S POV...