Part 33-"Something, something?!"

Hellooo people!! tried to make the part long for ya'll! hope you enjoy!!

QOTD..
Hard work doesn't kill, and what doesn't kill makes you stronger!
                 ~Unknown

************************************************************************

NEXT MORNING...

DARSHAN'S POV...

My surroundings seem burly, I blinked many times and my hand went on my neck, Oww! I opened my eyes clearly to see the doctor checking my mother and I sat with a jerk remembering what all happened last night.

"Good morning Mr. Raval!" the doctor spoke enthusiastically. "Your mother is absolutely fine, and you can take her home by afternoon" I was listening to him carefully and nodded when he finished with his diet tips.

Soon the Doctor left, and I stood up and moved to mom, and the door fllinged open and I saw Chinmay and Sameer running to mom. "Aunty ap thik toh hain na?" Sameer asked "Aunty yeh kese hua?" Chinmay asked. "Aunty ap thik se khati kyu nahi hain?" Sameer complained, "Han aunty!" Chinmay agreed,and they both went on with their never ending questions.

"Shut up!" I nearly shouted, and for the next 2 seconds there was pin drop silence in the room before Chinu started to scold me. " Tu chup reh! ek toh aunty ko admit kiya hain and tu hain jo bata ta bhi nahi hain!" He scolded me and I just stood there with my head hung low, out of words.

Sameer walked to me and told me to go home and freshen up a bit and assuring he was there and I smiled at him and nodded moving to the door, but before I could pull the door, someone pushed it almost crashing it into me, I jumped back once, twice, but I couldn't keep my balance any further, I was falling backwards and I moved my hands in air for balance but it didn't seem to work. And suddenly I felt a warm grip on my wrist, and suddenly my heart started to beat like never before, my breaths were going abnormally fast. I stood up taking the support of the hand and suddenly my eyes got stuck to the most beautiful creature of god! Yes Mouni it is!

"Sir, you're ok? I am so sorry vo mein ne dekha nahi. Apko ko lagi th nahi!" she said looking at me my hand and my stomach and I felt something growling in my stomach, my eyes not ready to move from her face. And suddenly my appearance worried me, I wish I had the least set my hair!

"Sir?!"  she questioned shaking me and I gained my senses. "han.." I said almost sounding like a lost kid. "Ya, what?" I said the next minute sounding more composed, but from inside its completely opposite, every time I see this girl, I in literal sense go MAD! "You're ok?" she asked sounding confused, maybe at my behaviour. "Ya, ya I'm fine!" I said and started at her. "OK!" she said looking down, waiting for something. After a moment she looked back up and forced a smile, "Main aunty se milke ati hun." she said and that's when I realized that I was standing on her way, I moved a side and starched my hair at my stupid behavior, and walked out to my car.

I reached the exit and the air hit my face as soon as I pushed the door. I walked a little in front making sure I don't block the way, and felt the winds. They were blowing fast and I closed my eyes, and the first thing that hit them was her , her smiling face, which unknowingly made me smile too! 

I feel so different, like feel something is changing for the better, something is genuinely making me happy giving me a reason to smile, and somewhere I feel its her smile, its her cute antics, its her ocean deep eyes, ITS HER! my heart whispered and I opened my eyes with a jerk! What am I thinking standing in the middle of  no where!

"Darshan tu abhi tak g ya nahi?!" I heard some saying something from behind me, and I turned seeing Chinamy walking to him, and for a while I looked at him a bit confused as if I don't know him. "Abhi tak yaha kya kar r ha hain?" he asked shaking me and I realised that he had crossed the distance between us!

"Ab kuch bolega!" he said "Han, I just feeling the winds!" I told him and a smirk covered his face confusing me. "Kya hain?" I asked and he started to move in cricles around me. "Tu kab se yeh wind ko feel karne laga?" he questioned in a husky tone, I wanted to answer him but I myself didn't know why. "Kahi yeh kiska asar toh nahi?!" he said with the huskiness not ready to leave his voice. And I so understood what he was trying to say, "Shut up yaar esa kuch bhi nahi hain!" I said trying to go. "Kesa nahi hain?" he said coming in front of me. And for a second I went blank again. "Jese tu soch r ha hain!" I managed to compose something and paced fast to my car.

"Accha, accha ruk main bhi ata hun!" he said and I nodded and I opened the car door and a sweet scent hit my nose, I inhaled the fragrance, it was Mouni's perfume! "Beth na!" chinu said and I came out of the smell and sat in.

It's been almost 10 minutes I was driving and I heard chinu say "Chal ek game khel te hain!" Is he kid, seriously game! "Main ek word bolunga aur tu uska jawab ek sentence ya word main de sak ta hain, but you cant think!" he said in a excited tone and I just nodded.

"OK" he said thinking of words. 

"Friends?" He started

"Hum!" I answered

"Secrets?"

"You know all!" I said and he smiled briefly.

"Baarish?"

"Winds!" I blabbered anything.

"Pizza?"

"Attack!!" I exclaimed and he laughed.

"Revenge!"

"Daayan!" I said in a scary tone.

"Sad?"

"Never!" I said enthusiastically.

"Pyaar?"

"Mouni!" I said absentmindedly

"aaan Mouni?" He said in a teasing tone! "Something, something?!" he asked, "Shut up yaar! kuch nahi hain esa!" I said but he kept on teasing me. But even I don't know what I was thinking when I said Mouni! Argh!!!