Chapter 11: Pepero

Start from the beginning

"Just keep it. He'll be mad if you really return that rose to him. Come, you should join me and sit down here to watch. The staffs are mostly busy." He waved his hands at me and asked me to watch the showcase with him.

The showcase was then continued with talk again, for now, I guess that they are talking about the fun things that happened during Chen's MV shooting, photo shoot and others.

I watched as the showcase continued boringly for about ten minutes of their talk, and then finally, the emcee asked him to talk about his title track.

"The title track...it's called 'White Noise'. It's talking about a man who was left behind after his love one left him. He was trying to look for her traces, wanting to know if she's doing well in the world. It's a ballad song, and in my opinion, you all might cry when listening to it." He said, laughing slightly.

"It's written by Chanyeol, and there's also a rap part, which was also rap by Chanyeol. As what I remember...Chanyeol did told me once about why he wrote this song. Do you want to hear?" He smiled playfully and asked the audience.

I snorted and mumbled, "Jerk."

The audiences were shouting. "Ne!"

"He said that the lyrics, it is really related to me. As all of you know, I had a girlfriend before. Till now, I still couldn't forget her. I always hope that she is still alive, when I know that she isn't already." He said.

I thought usually people don't like to bring up the topic about their love one dying. But for him, he can just talk about it, like nothing had ever happened before.

Soon, he came backstage for changing the outfit. After that, he will go back up to the stage and performs his title track. As he came down, Yoojin approached him, I think he's just scolding him about the things happened earlier. I just sat in the couch, holding my head with my hand, feeling sleepy.

Yoojin came back and sat down beside me once again after he went up stage for the performance.

"You've listened to the song before?" Yoojin asked. I just shook my head. "You should watch the performance." He smiled and said.

Lonely nights

It's the early morning when I can't keep you from rushing to me

I am being swept away by the sound of the waves oh no

My memories go back to when I was with you not far away no

I miss you as time goes by

Your pretty voice and even your shallow breath babe

I hear you I feel you

I can't see you but I can hear you

All I have to do is

Close my eyes and find you among all the noise in the world

Your small laughter

That's all I need to know that you are doing well

Somebody (somebody) Somebody (Somebody loves you baby)

Somebody (oh oh oh) Somebody

You become the rain and fall down (Don't worry babe)

Will you fall down a little harder

So that my complicated feelings will all be washed away

Listen carefully, somewhere not far away, not far away, no