Where You Meet

Começar do início

You felt Y/f/n's eyes piercing into your face.

"Why are you staring at me?" You whispered.

She smirked digging into her purse. "Ashton's your fav right?" She pulled out a tube of foundation.

"Yeah, why?" You looked at her odd.

"Oh no reason." She then "accidentally" dropped her foundation down the stairs.

"What was that?" You heard Ashton ask.

Y/f/n stood up. "Jeez Y/n, be careful next time!"

You stood up forgetting Ashton was there. "Excuse me? That's your foundation!-"

After shouting that out loud you looked in Ashton's direction where he was holding in a laugh.

And he failed.

You were slightly embarrassed but ended up laughing with him & Y/f/n

"You two come here." He laughed.

You shyly walked towards Ashton along with Y/f/n. You two climb onto the stage, but Y/f/n got up there first and Ashton helped you up.

His strong hands held yours as you stood up on the stage, he held them a little longer but let them go and blushed.

"Thanks." You said with admiration.

"No problem." He smiled. "So what are you two doing here stil? Concert ended a while ago?"

"I forgot my purse up in our original seats and we were sitting on the stairs when the concert ended so I had to go back and get it and here we are!" Your friend told.

"Okay well did you enjoy the show?" He asked mainly staring at you.

"Um. .yeah! It was real nice, I was hype!" You said.

"Glad you liked it-"

"Ashton what are you doing out there?!"

Ashton looked around and quickly said: "Okay, you guys have to leave now I wish it wasn't so strict around here but I hope you two had lots of fun!" He then said his goodbye.

You two said goodbye walking towards the exit.
"I hope the merch table is still out! Hurry up Y/n!" Y/f/n said running out the doors.

You were going to start chasing after her but heard someone call your name.

You looked back and it was Ashton.

"I really like you, although you didn't talk that much, I would like to see you again to talk some more, yeah?" He grabbed your hand, opened it putting a neatly folded piece of paper in it and closed it.