Where You Meet

Ashton:

"F*ck Y/f/n how many more ramps do we have to walk up? You should've bought at least the 200 column tickets!" You cussed out your friend.

"Shut ya mouth b*tch I'm broke! Besides we can just like sneek down the stairs, ain't no one checkin' up here!" [A/N: when I went to a 1D concert we bought the cheapest tickets but sat on the stairs closer to the 200 live on a budget ho! Oh and I went to a concert in seattle and they had f*cking ramps i was so tired]

You sighed. Your legs were hurting from all the climbing. You started to sweat out the edge control on your edges.

"Aw! Finally our spots!" Y/f/n grabbed your hand pulling you up the stairs.

You sat in your seats taking in the view of hundreds of people coming in. In about half an hour the band will be performing.

"Take a good look y/n! We're gonna try to remember the way down so we don't die when the lights turn off." Your friend said.

"Why can't we just use the flash on our phones?" You asked.

"Because, it'll 'tract attention since it'll be dark, and we gotta save battery to record, no matter what we will only use our phones for the concert!"

You laughed. You & Y/f/n talked for the rest of the time being.

"Man, wasn't the concert suppose to start like right no-"

You were cut off by the screams of everyone in the stadium along witn Y/f/n's, then you started to scream too.

You & Y/f/n linked arms, slowly going down the stairs to be closer. You two successfully made it & had the best night of your lives.

* * * * *

The concert ended and people started to leave the venue.
You & Y/f/n decided to wait until the upper half was gone since people wouldn't let you two up off the stairs.

"I swear to god if someone steps on one of my braids one mo' time!" Y/f/n shouted. "Y'all got the flash on to see the steps how can y'all blind a**es not see me?!"

You started laughing but stopped when someone stepped on your hand.

"Y'all really need some glasses, binoculars, anything that makes eyesight clearer." You said to no one in particular.

When people stopped coming through you two got up.

Y/f/n gasped.

"What?"

"I left my purse in our original seats!" You face palmed at this.

"Well go get it."

"My phone died can you please use your flash?"

You turned the flash on your phone & followed Y/f/n up the stairs. She grabbed her purse and you two started to leave again.

But then bright lights flashed on.

"Chill out guys! I just want to take a picture of this empty venue for twitter!"

You both ducked behind chairs staring at each other in shock.

"Ashton." your friend whispered, her eyes wide.

You nodded your head still in shock.

You peaked over the seats seeing Ashton take pictures of the venue. You started to smile.