" What?! Being a demon!? An angel of darkness?!" He was really angry, just remembering what he was. " are you asking me if I regret selling my soul to save you and my brother!?" Myungsoo immediately wished he could take the words back. She wasn't suppose to know that. He felt that she might blame herself for myungsoo's misery. She did. She felt weak.

jiyeon now knew the truth. So she's the reason myungsoo sold his soul. The reason myungsoo was a demon. A devil. It was all because of her. It all made sence. After all it was impossible that she survived that car crash. She always thought the reason myungsoo had sold his soul was because- there was no because. She thought he was just stupid and wanted power. She felt tears fall from her eyes. She closed them, letting the pain settle in. This was all her fault. Jiyeon then all of a sudden felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her thin figure. She knew it was myungsoo. She could breath his scent.

" I'm sorry...." She sobbed. " I judged you this whole time. It's all my fault....why didn't you let me die..babo."

" I'd rather suffer like this for eternity then loose you.." Myungsoo hugged her tighter. Jiyeon and jaejoon was all he had. He didn't want to loose them. Jiyeon wished time would stop and that they could stay in this moment forever. Sadly deep in her heart she knew myungsoo didn't love her the way she wanted him to. He loved her a sister....only a sister.

Jiyeon broke a part from him. Realizing that if they stayed like that longer he would want more of him. More that she couldn't get. She wiped her tears. " I'll get going.." She tried to smile but failed. Myungsoo watched her pick up her bag and walk out of his office.

" Get out now." Myungsoo yelled.

jaejoong then appeared again. " you're good~" he laughed. He had turned himself invisible.

" I'm not good. I'm just not stupid." Myungsoo said. " I could read your thoughts too closely."

Jaejoong sat at his desk. " so are you going to do it?"

" I don't want to..." He answered. " is been a while. It makes me feel horrible."

" I'm used to it. But this time is different. Z requested you. It must be a very special girl. " said jaejoong. " it could also be dangerous. I bet god already has her protected."

" I think so to-" myungsoo stopped talking. There was another aura in the room besides theirs. Jaejoong frown. He lknew who it was. They both watched the shadow come to them.

" it's been a while." Said Z.

jaejoong turned to leave. " see you later."

" Stay." Said Z. " I want you here." Jaejoong turned.

" I've got a life." He said. " why?"

" Just stay..." Jaejoong then sat down. He went to his phone answering some texts.

Z looked at myungsoo. Myungsoo looked at him.

" You look-" myungsoo stopped and smiled. "Awful." The old guy ignored his comment.

" I know you received my letter." Z said. " but pretty boy over there destroyed it." He pointed at jaejoong.

"I won't do it" Myungsoo said. His face remaining the same.

Jaejoong looked up. Was myungsoo crazy? He thought. Fighting with Z?!

" WHAT?!" Said Z. His words sharp. " you think you have an option?!"

Myungsoo stood up. He was taller than Z by a lot. " I said I won't do it."he said. "I don't want to. Find another angel to fuck around with." Just then Z's eyes turned red. He smirked. Myungsoo holded the pain. Z was killing him. From the inside.

" How about now?" He smiled.

" I said I won't do it." He stood still. He felt his heart being turned apart. Literally. It didn't matter to him. He wanted to stop killing. He didn't want to do the job. He wanted to stop. For jiyeon.

Jaejoong stayed still. He watched as myungsoo's face showed pain. That's when he realize what was happening. Z was killing him. He saw in horror as myungsoo started to bleed. Blood coming out of his mouth and nose.

" STOP!" He yelled. He ran to them but Z caught on early and with dark magic pushed jaejoong hard. Throwing him across the office and making him hit the wall and fall on top of a glass base. Breaking it. Hurting him. His best friend was being killed he wouldn't just do nothing.

Myungsoo didn't move. He felt a buning sensation on his stomach. It was horrible. Slowly. He was dying. His red lips turning purple. His skin pale.

Jaejoong stood up. His eyes were now deep red. He was mad. His wings sprung up from his back ripping appart his suit. He ran to Z. This time reaching to him and throwing him across the room. " I SAID STOP!" He yelled. Z smile. Jaejoong felt a pair of arms wrap around his neck. It was Hungyeon.

" well somebody tried to play hero." Hungyeon whispered in jaejoong s ear. He slowly scratched jaejoong on the face. Leaving a blood trail In His left cheek. Jaejoong couldn't move. It's like he was paralize.

Z stood up. Walking to myungsoo.

Myungsoo was panting. Trying to gain his strength. His body was slowly recovering. He was on the floor wiping away the blood. He was weak and hurt.

" I own you." Said Z. He slowly approached myungsoo. He watched his face as he quickly made a silver dagger appear on his hands. Using dark magic. He touched myungsoo's face with it.

" You know why I gave you this job?" He said. " because no body else wants it...because is dangerous...because is hard." He smirked. " you were perfect for this job...." Z holded the dagger in myungsoo's chest.

" Hungyeon wanted the job...but I explained to him how dangerous it was. The girl is powerful. She just doesn't know it yet. She could destroy anyone like you or maybe even me.." Z smiled. " but you don't want the job. It means you're not worth anything. You're useless." He position the dagger In myungsoo's heart.

Jaejoong yelled. "NO! STOP!" Myungsoo was weak. He had no power.

" NO STOP!!!"

" NOOOOOOOO....."

" I warned you...". It was done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

very dramatic chapter. I know. WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN?!