|Chapter 13| Surprised

Start from the beginning

Well then, crap.  

They don't really seem like strong opponents, I should be able to crush them with this spell, "Altairis!" 

I've been able to master this spell so that I can send two orbs at the same time at different directions. I cross my arms above my head and make the two orbs. As I release the orbs and send them to the two targets. 

The two people try to dodge it, but the orbs follow them at amazing speed. But at as soon as the orbs get close to the targets...

Everything goes wrong. 

An unknown shield appears between between both orbs and destroys it. 

"Impossible," I heard Sylvia whisper. 

My eyes widen as it happens. Nobody has been able to stop this spell... much less destroy it. 

Then I hear a woman's voice, "You two idiots. This girl  hasn't even mastered heavenly body magic and you're scared of her? You only used three spells against them." 

She shows herself, she has long black hair, icy blue eyes, and is taller than the two men.

"How did you do that?" I asked immediately. 

"Do what? Oh, you mean your spell? My hatred for your father." she responds. Then says, "You two, go away. I don't want to see you're faces." The two men quickly ran back into the depth of the forest. 

Hatred for my father? I know he did wrongs in his past but...

Then, suddenly, I hear Sylvia fall behind me, "Gah!"

 I turn around, "Sylvia!" then I feel a punch in the back.

"You should always keep your eyes on your opponent. Didn't your daddy tell you that?"

After I recovered from the attack, I said, "Sorry to break it to ya, but I didn't really get to know my dad."

"Is that so?" she smiled and disappeared in blur. 

"Meteor!" I started racing around trying to find her, bouncing off trees. Then, while I was in the air, I felt another hit, on my head. "The hell?!" 

"You can be fast, but it does no good if you can't use your eyes." She said, smirking. 

She's strong. Really strong. If I don't do something soon, I could die in this fight.

Crap! When I land, I try a stronger spell, it's not heavenly body magic, but, it's really strong, "5 Layered Magic Circle! Sacred Song!" 

|??? POV| 

Rosemary is stronger than I thought. I have to act as though no power is drained from me. I used a lot of magic power trying to be as fast as her. 

"5 Layered Magic Circle! Sacred Song!" I hear her say. 

How long can I keep this up? I see the magic circles on top of each other. And as the beam of light hits me, I block it with my magic shield. She has to prove her worth.

I get a couple of scratches but not too bad that I can't keep going. Dust gathers and as it disappears, I release my shield. I see Rosemary's face. She's amazed that I even survived the attack.

I want to be on offense now instead of defense, but she goes for another spell immediately.

|Rosemary's POV| 

I have to stay attacking, I can't defend or else that puts me in the weaker spot. I have to use the spell. As I focus, the magic gathers around her and the beams show. I do my hands signal for the spell, two fingers on top of the open palm. 

"May the 7 stars bring judgment upon you," I close my eyes so I can focus, "Grand Chariot!" 

|??? POV| 

She's already mastered that  spell? Impossible. I can't dodge or block it. It's too strong and I'm already drained. The light beams start coming down. I fall to my knees, I'm too weak.

"You win." I say as the beams hit me. "Ask the 2 idiots where your father is, they'll show you." 

At least I got defeated with this spell. 

You have a wonderful daughter...

Jellal. 

|Rosemary's POV| 

I hear you... I have to ask later...I start panting. 

"Thank You," I mutter under my breath as I fall to my knees. "I'm so stupid..." 

I fall on my side and pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like it? You better have. (JK) I only spent half an hour trying to figure out exactly how Jellal did the Grand Chariot spell. I know there's Fairy Tail wikis but I had to know EXACTLY what he said and how he did it. 

Fairy Tail episodes can be so deceiving. "Jellal VS Oracion Seis" Yeah. My butt. There's only 3 minutes of them actually fighting. I spent 10 minutes trying to find the freaking fight only to find out that... HE DOESN'T USE THE SPELL IN THAT EPISODE! WTF! So I went to the next episode, also spending 10 minutes trying to find the fight, found it, waited for about 2 minutes, then he used the spell. Oh yeah, and that other 7 minutes was used trying to find the spell online. Didn't find what I needed.

sigh I swear if I have to do this on the bus everyday I might just not do stories during the week at all. Which I would hate, but I really don't have time to do it on the bus. (If you haven't heard about the update, go to my conversation thing and you'll see it there)

At least it was in the anime and not just the manga. It would've been 10x harder to find that way.

Let's just end this freaking chapter. SYE!