Chapter 3. Season 2.

Zanes POV~

As ivy started to fly faster and faster tords Travis, I tried to block her from reaching him. When she got close enough, she pushed me out of the way. Travis tried to run as I sat there to watch, I wanted to help, but had no idea what to do. As that being said, Travis started running as she kept on trying to kill him with her sword. This was all my fault! If I didn't bring up the whole "why are you always with her" thing, this wouldn't have happened. I feel so bad, and now I have no idea how to help. But Travis over heard me, then yelled "it's not your fault Zane, this wouldn't have happened if she just hadn't came to this school in the fist place!" Said Travis from afar running.

Travises POV~

As I just got to a dead end, she was about to swing her sword. Once she swung it, Zane came out of no where to come in front me. "SWOOSH" as I thought, Zane was dead. But I saw he was running out of breath from the cut on his stomach. We needed help, or else Zane will die!!! As that was being said, I held Zane close and right near me, I did not let him go. Then again out of no where, Aphmau comes out of no where as a angel guardian!(if she's not one, then you may correct me on it in the comments. But fro now, she is one.)

Aphmaus POV~

"It's over ivy, leave or die!" "Oh well look who it is, well then, my time will be soon enough till I come back." Ivy said as she makes her disappearance. "Are you guys alri- Zane!!! Are you ok, are you awake!?" "I'm fine, but Zane was cut by Ivys sword!"Travis said as if he was about to cry..."Well you should bring him to your house and clean him up, ok?" "I will, and thank you so much, we both would have been goners!" Travis said as he picked Zane and left.