Chapter 1. Season 2.

Narrator~

The one who was at the window was..... LOLA! ( if you don't know who Lola is, she's a character that I made to be EVIL!...Hope you enjoy!)

Lola's POV~

Eww, I can't stand seeing Zane and Travis together. It makes me SICK! I can't wait to tare those two apart! Then Travis will be all mine, I mean we are just perfect together. And after that one night, I started to go to this new school called Phoenix Drop High. That's the school Travis goes to...and Zane.....ugh! But soon enough Travis will love me, HAHAHA!!!

Travises POV~

It was day now, and of couce, Zane is still sleeping...how cute. I started to get dressed and make breakfast. Then soon enough, Zane started to wake up. "*Yawns* what time is it?" Zane asked as he rubs his eye, the trues to stretch. "It's 7:30am, also, I made some pancakes. Would you like some?" " y-yeah, sure."

Zanes POV~

After I ate some of Travises delicious pancakes, I went to get ready for school. Then once we were ready to head off, we gave our morning kiss, then went off to school holding hands. But we didn't want to do it inside school, we just knew that everyone would laugh at us.

Travises POV~

As soon as the bell rang, me and Zane headed off to our first class. As I was about to sit down, some new girl was infringement of my desk. "Hi...? Who are you?" "I'm the new girl, my name is Lola. It's nice to meet you!" Exclaimed Lola as she shook my hand. She seemed really nice and friendly, can't believe she walked up to me like it wasn't even a problem...how strange, but I didn't mind it.

Lola's POV~

As I just greeted Travis, he was confused but nice. I'm giving a good profile for myself, hopefully he loves me more than Zane soon enough. hehehe..... "Do you want to meet up at the my table at lunch, I'm lonely and your my first friend here. No one else talks to me, but your real nice. So, you want to sit at my table?" "Sure..." Said Travis with a big a grin on his face. I blushed bright red, I knew it was destined to me true. We were meant for  each other!

-During lunch period-
        Zanes POV~

I didn't like how that girl was acting in class, but I should just try and find Travis. Oh, there he.....is........... ERR he's sitting next to her, fine, Ill sit alone!