Dang it I made another OC

aHa

Watch me forget about her in a couple of days

But I don't wanna forget about her nuuuuuuu ;_;

Eh, only time well tell, let's see if Fury can keep up with her OCs

Anyways made a HTTYD OC

Her name is Delta and she's a Deadly Nadder :3

Some stuff about heeeerrrrrrr

Name: Delta

Age: (haven't really decided on that oops)

Gender: female

Species: Deadly Nadder

Personality: people sometimes describe Delta as a soldier. She takes orders very well, can keep a straight face whenever she wants, and will use strict manners if necessary. She's very loyal to those she trust (which is kinda hard to gain). She often moves around on her own, but she'll still visit friends or family once in awhile (sometimes even stay for awhile). If someone ever harms anyone she cares about she'll straight up target you and you only and fight till they beg for mercy. Other than her somewhat strict behavior, she can let loose at times and relax and have fun. But once someone hurts themselves the fun is over and she immediately goes over to them to help. Other than all that she is short tempered and doesn't like to tolerate anyone who annoys her. She's always up for a challenge to test her limits and others too. At first she can come off rude at times but overall everything, Delta is a loyal, brave, trustworthy dragon with a bit if an attitude and anger problem.

I feel like that's all I have to say but hopefully we can see more of her later :3