•Jimin's First Day Of School•

Jimin's POV:
I was sitting in my first class of the day, Math (aka the worst subject to ever exist), and I was thinking about everything other than what was coming out of my teachers mouth.

Why do our feet smell and our noses run?

If a blind man goes on top of a building is it still called sight seeing?

If a deaf man goes to court is it still called a hearing?

I basically have no care in the world for what my teachers have to say on the first day of school, it's usually always "oh I'm such a nice teacher, if you follow my rules and respect me as a teacher" "oh this class is so easy, if you study every night for an hour and do all your assignments" or the classic "This is going to be a great and fun year".

On another note Damnnn these girls in my class are hella fine. Who would have thought that these young sophomore girls that were like 15 and 16 would look like they're 20 years old.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I met this one guy Joshua in the middle of our class (apparently he has a big family so they had a stressful morning And that's why he was late) and he's Korean! I haven't really found any guys friends that were Korean and they could speak the language. It kinda makes me feel happy that I have someone I can fully connect with :).

Me and Joshua packed up our stuff from math and pulled out our school schedules "What's your next class?"

"Um I have World History next"

"Really? So do I. I think we have all the same classes :)" Joshua stopped at his locker to put away his Math binder and his extra binders.

I thought just the sophomore girls were hot but the Seniors.....Maybe I could get with an older girl? I think I have a chan-

"Jimin! Why are you always staring and trying to get with these girls ?? That's a senior, she's wayyyy out of your league" Joshua interrupted me mid thought "Hey, I know what I'm doing when it comes to girls. They always seems to fall in love with these abs *lifts up his shirt*"

"Is that really all it takes? A simple 6 pack?" He asked me raising one of his eyebrows. "Yeah they love to feel something when your making out with them ;)"

"Wow tmi dude .......... But the real question is why are you so experienced when it comes to girls?"  Is he really not good with girls like I am? Hm maybe I need to teach him a few things so we can get girls together ;)

"I started learning the rules of women at a young age"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*Skip to the lunch period*

"Why would they give us homework on the first day!" I complained to Joshua while walking to an empty table in the cafeteria. "I don't know but I already hate her as a teacher"

  Me and Joshua were talking about random stuff and a bunch of hot girls when a boy that looked to be our age came up to the table.

"Do you guys mind if I sit with you?" The boy asked standing at the end of the table looking at his lunch box. Since Joshua is obviously nicer than me he answered in a heart beat.

"Yeah sure, it's nice to meet you. I'm Seventeen Joshua" he stuck his hand out for him to shake.

"I'm Kim Jimin" I politely bowed to him while smiling.

"Hello I'm Kunpimook Bhuwakul but you can call me Bambam and if your wondering why my name is so long it's because I'm from Thailand" he sat down next to me and across from Joshua. I've never really met someone that was Thai before so this is new :). Are all the people in Thailand really tan?? If so I need to move there asap.

"Really? That's really cool me and Jimin are Korean"

Bambam and Joshua talked about themselves for a while I was eating my leftover spaghetti from the night before.

"Hey Jimin!" I turned around to see my girlfriend Alissa walking up to our table. "Hey babe, What's up?"

"Nothing I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out this weekend at my place?" Ohhhh.... Little does she know I'm actually hanging out with a girl named Jordan this week....

"Ohh I'm sorry babe I can't hang out this week I have to watch Baby Jungkook this week"

"Aww it's okay we'll tell Jungkook I said hi ! I'm gonna go sit with my friends" she walked away from our table quickly. Sometimes I feel bad about telling girls I have plans when I don't..... but then again I'm stilling winning by hanging out with a different girl.

"You have a girlfriend?? But you literally drooled over every girl that walked by you today" Joshua laughed at me looking at me in disbelief.

"Yeah but she's just a back up"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
SORRY FOR THE BAD CHAPTER BUT IM UPDATING THIS STORY EVERY WEDNESDAY.

SELF PROMO ALERT: IF YOU LIKE GOT7 YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY "Mark Tuan's Little Sister".

HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT AND ENJOY JAIL AKA SCHOOL☺️