Meet The Bangtan Family

Namjoon's POV:
"Hey babe, did you hear what happened to Mrs. Kathy from down the street?" I took a sip of the disgusting black coffee Jin made me earlier "No, What happened?" He got up from his spot on the couch and made his way towards the kitchen table to sit with me. "Their cat Maxwell died" I told him flipping through my weekly magazine "Didn't Tae ru-"

SMASHH

Me and Jin both jumped to the loud noise coming from our backyard "What the Hell was that?" Jin asked getting up from his seat and walking towards the back door.

We looked outside the back door and saw three of our boys, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jhope standing around looking at eachother.

"TAEHYUNG! DADS GONNA KILL YOU!" We both heard a voice that sounded like Jhope's yell at his older brother.

"Boys, what is going on out here?"

"Daddy!" Our youngest son said running over to me with open arms. This is Kim Jungkook. He was the youngest and last child we adopted (definitely our last child). Jungkook was probably the sweetest little boy you could ever meet (he tried helping out with our family goldfish by taking it outside for "fresh air". Lets just say we never got another goldfish). One problem is that he's terrified of girls his age. It's so bad that he screams and runs away when they come near him.

"What is it Jungkook?" I got down on my knees so I could give my five year old son a hug. He looked at me and cupped his hands over his mouth and leaned towards my ear to whisper something "Tae and Hobi we're playing baseball and Tae threw the baseball at the window and it broke" I glanced at the window Jungkook was talking about and looked at Jin. "*sigh* Thank you for telling me Kookie, Go inside and play" With that he ran off to go do his own thing.

"What were you two thinking?" Jin asked the two boys in an angry tone.

"We were trying to teach Jungkook how to play baseball but it didn't go well..." This was Kim Hoseok but he was mostly known as Jhope or Hobi. He was the happiest little ten year old I've ever met. His goal was to make his older brothers laugh and to be a big role model for Jungkook.

"Jhope didn't even try to catch the ball when I threw it at him!" Taehyung tried to back his side of the story up but failed completely. "That was because I wasn't looking! I was tying my shoe and you threw it anyway". I swear I question why I decided to adopt 5 boys and why not like 2.

"Jhope go inside. Let us talk to your brother" Jin ran his fingers through his messy hair. Jhope quickly ran inside so he could avoid a lecture coming from Jin.

"Taehyung, Why did you throw the ball at Jhope when he wasn't even looking?" I asked my adorable yet mischievous son Kim Taehyung who sometimes went by V.

"He told me he wasn't looking last minute so I already threw it right when he said something. But I'm sorry for breaking the window, I really didn't mean too" He looked up at us with his adorable puppy eyes. Come on who can resist those eyes. "It's fine Tae, just try and be more careful next time okay?" Jin told Him as he ruffled his hair. "Let's go inside and have lunch, I made spaghetti"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We finally got all of the boys together for lunch as a family (even Yoongi who took another 20 minutes to wake up from his nap).

"Hey guys guess which one of your brothers got a date with a really hot girl this week" That was Kim Jimin the oldest. Jimin is a total ladies man, he seems to have the smoothest pick up lines when it comes to talking to random girls. "I'm guessing you since your the only person who gets with every girl they see" and that was Kim Yoongi also known as Suga. Yoongi is very ...... Very lazy, he sleeps for long periods of time and just lies around the couch watching tv all day. He's also very savage when it comes to his brothers especially Jimin since he seems to always have a new girlfriend.

Jimin looked at Yoongi with the most disgusted look he's ever givin him "Shut up Yoongi, at least I can get a girlfriend". "I've had a girlfriend before and guess what I dated her for more than a week un like you " Yoongi spit his insult back at Jimin earning a look of hatred coming from Jimin.

All of a sudden Jungkook asked me a question that nearly made me choke on my food "Daddy what's a Dickhead?". I have a feeling Jimin was the one who taught him how to say that word because he instantly started laughing.

"Jimin did you teach your Little brother how to say that?" Jin asked the oldest and only Boy out of the 5 dying of laughter.

He wiped away his tears (from crying laughing ) and attempted to talk with out laughing in between "He probably heard me say it when I was talking to Yoongi"

Jin put his fork down on his plate and intertwined his fingers together "Didn't I tell you not to use those type of words anyway?"

I looked over at Jungkook's chair and grabbed his small chubby hand "Hey Kookie, can you try not to say anything like that ? Especially when it's coming from Jimin"

"I'm sorry Daddy, i won't say it again" He looked at his spaghetti with his sad puppy eyes.

"It's fine Kookie I know you didn't mean it"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
THANKS TO YOONGI'S MAIN HOE FOR HELPING ME WITH ALMOST EVERYTHING 😂

If your confused Kookie is Jungkook, Tae is Taehyung who is V, Yoongi is Suga and Hobi is Jhope.

The ages are kinda all over the place so I'll put them here:
Jimin: 15
V: 13
Suga: 11
Jhope: 10
Jungkook:5
*LEMME EXPLAIN THE AGES SINCE ITS CONFUSING. I CHANGED THE AGES FOR STORY PURPOSES NOT BC IDK THERE REAL AGES OR ANYTHING. ITS MY STORY SO PLEASE LET ME WRITE IT HOW I WANT TO. IF YOU WANT THE AGES TO BE DIFFERENT TRY AND IMAGINE THEM DIFFERENTLY, THATS WHAT I DO IF I WANT SOMETHING IN A FANFIC TO GO MY WAY.*

OH AND THEIR SUR NAME IS KIM.

DATS ALL KNOW HAVE FUN WITH YOUR LIFE IF YOU HAVE ONE.