○7○

1 year later
KelleCee's POV

It was finally time for Memory to go on our first tour. We had just released a album called 'K.A.R.M.E'. Yes it is our intitals. Me and Louis were i guess you could say an official couple.

"Kelle where are you love?" I heard Louis yell from my front door.

"In my bedroom." I yelled back.

"What are you doing? It looks like a tornado passed through here." He said eyeing my scattered clothing.

"Packing for tour." I said folding my shirts.

"I'm going to miss you." He said sitting on the floor beside me and started folding clothes.

"I will miss you too. We will facetime and talk everyday." I replied.

"Promise." He said.

"I promise." I said leaning over my suit case to kiss him.

"Where is the first stop on tour?" He asked.

"Brussles." I said.

"I will be in the states a few days visiting my son. When i get back i will go see your girls in concert." He said.

"Sounds good to me." I said and continued to look down at my clothes not meeting his gaze.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Then why won't you look me in the eye?" He asked.

"Cause i have a lot of packing to do." I said trying to blow off the subject.

"Something is wrong. You know you can talk to me right?" He asked.

"Yes i know but it is nothing i feel confirtable saying because i may be misunderstood and taken the wrong way." I said.

"Well we won't know that unless you tell me." He said.

"Fine, i completely understand that you do have a child and i want you to be in his life. Don't take that the wrong way." I said.

"It isnt Freddie it's Brianna?" He finished.

"Maybe." I said getting up and walking to the bathroom to pack that stuff.

"Are you jealous?" He asked.

"Not no but hell no. I could honestly care less if you walked out that door right now and never came back." I said.

"You seriously wouldnt care?" He asked completely shocked by my answer.

"Louis i love you. I grew up in the foster system if you got to attached to the people you met. It would eat you alive if you got taken away or never say them again. I finally realized that snd stopped caring. No matter how hard i tried to put in my head that i dont give a damn no more the more my body was telling me you do care." I said.

"You aren't in the foster system no more. You are 23 years old KelleCee. You have to learn to turst people sooner or later." He said.

"I did trust people, i trusted thoes doctors to save my dads life. They failed me. I trusted the doctors to take care of my mum. I trusted a lot of damn people. Sooner or later you gone realize you came in this world by yourself amd you going out of it the same way." I said.

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

"What?"

"Do you trust me?" He asked again.

"My heart wants to say yes but my mind is telling me you will get hurt again." I said.

"Think of it like this. If i didnt care about you. I wouldnt be standing here right now. If i didnt love you i wouldnt have stayed with you for a year. When you first walked out on that stage i could tell you were different. I just didnt know how." He said.

"Think of it like this. If i didnt care aboit you. That day you came to my room and asked if we could go for a walk i would have told you to fuck off. If i didnt love you i would have been tucked my tail and ran." I said.

"Then why do you feel as if you want to trust me but cant." He asked.

"Because at the end of the day i feel like ik going 100mph down a road and praying it isnt a dead end and i ceah and burn." I said.

"Well stop worrying because it isnt a dead end. It may have a few twist and turns but it for sure isnt a dead  end." He said hugging me.

"I love you louis."

"I love you too."