♢3♢

Madelyn's POV

This was the first live show. Simon had us doing a cover of Hair by Little Mix. We were currently practicing on stage. There were quiet a few lifts by dancers to put us on the pedistals.

"Okay lets do the lifts. Becareful everyone." Simon said.

The music began to play and we were singing. 2 male dancer grabbed us and lifted us. Everything was going fine until i heard a crash and KelleCee scream.

"Oh my god what happend?" I asked quickly getting off the table and going to my sister.

"When she got ontop the dancer got on behind her and they bumped and Kelle fell." Rhemmie said.

"KelleCee are you alright?" Simon asked.

"My knee." She cried.

"Okay get EMS here now!" He yelled.

"What the heck happend?!" Louis asked rushing over.

"She fell off the pedistal." Simon said.

"Where are you hurt?" Louis asked KelleCee.

"My knee." She said trying to breath through the pain.

"Everyrhings going to be alright. Help is on the way." Simon said.

"How could you let her fall?!" Louis said towards the dancer.

"It was an accident. I didnt mean for it to happen." He said.

"I dont care what you ment. You hurt my girlfriend?!" Louis yelled.

"Your what?!" Simon asked.

"Put your foot in your mouth there didnt you." Kelle said laying back.

"Louis this is a complete conflict of intrest. You cant date a contestant. While they are on the show." Simon said.

"I read the terms and conditions of the contract. I can date her as long as i am not her mentor. That would be you. Plus i domt see how you didnt know. Mosy of the fans know." Louis said.

"Its still inappropriate." Simon said.

"As i really do love to hear you two argue. I would like to get my knee fixed." KelleCee said.

"Oh right sorry love." Simon said.

The EMS came and took KelleCee to the hospital. We had to stay and finish up practicing. Simon took the pedistals out of the routine. He also said we might have to preform without KelleCee tonight.

KelleCee's POV

I got to the hospital and the doctor told me it was just a sprain. That all i hsd to do was wear this brace. It hurt to walk but i was determined to preform tonight. It was the first live show my sisters meed me. I got driven back to the arena and i was greeted by my sisters.

"How are you?" Rhemmie asked.

"Good its just a sprain nothing serious." I said.

"Thats good but i hate to be the mum bear but you arent preforming tonight." Rhemmie said.

"But-

"No buts your song has to many dance parts in it. You arent hurting yourself worse babe." Louis said from behind the girls.

"You guys are mean." I said limping away.

"Oh no you dont." Louis said before picking me up bridal style.

"Arent they cute." I heard Rita say.

"Louis put me down." I said.

"Nope you are coming with me." He said walking towards the stage.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To your seat the show is going to start soon." He said.

"I can walk." I said.

"But i dont want you to." He said.

We walked onto the stage and most of the audience was there. The crowd went wild when they saw me and Louis. Honestly i dont know when we went public. He sat me in his judges chair.

"Stay here until i come out." He said.

"Where are you going to sit?" I asked.

"You are going to sit on my lap." He said.

"Louis i-" before i could protest he was gone.