Chapter 22

Alex POV

So its been about 2 days, and I've at least spoken to the guys. But only when they asked me a question. Ive talked a lot to the Pack and Freya. She visits often to help Josh and I.

"Hey Alex, the guys and I want you to meet someone." Freya said walking into my room. I nodded and got up.

I followed her downstairs to find all of the guys plus a guy, who is probably the one they want me to meet.

The guy looked up at us, and I swear he looks like my first boyfriend, Callum.

"Alex, this is Callum or Cal." Vikk said introducing us.

It cant be him, "Hey Cal, what's your last name?" I asked walking closer to him.

"Mcgliny. " (is that how you spell it? xD) he responded. I instantly punched him in the face.

"ALEX!" everyone yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" He yelled holding his nose.

I grabbed the collar of his shit and pulled him down to my height.

"Look me in the fucking face and tell me why I did it." I said through gritted teeth. I looked him in the eye to see fear flash through them as he realized who I was.

"Tell me why the fuck I hit you!" I yelled.

"I-I'm sorry." He stuttered out.

"Sorry aint good enough." I said kneeing him in the balls.

"Hey what the fuck did you do to my boyfriend?!" A girl asked coming out from the bathroom.

"You're his girlfriend? Dear lord I feel sorry for you. has he raped you yet?" I asked the girl.

"What?" she asked. Everyone in the room stared at me.

"Has he raped you yet. Not that hard of a question." I said.

"A-Alex we dont need to bring up the p-past." Callum stuttered.

"Why?! Because you dont want your friends and girlfriend to know what you did? What if I just fucking tell them? Because you made my life worse than it already was back then. Or would you rather tell them?"

He didnt answer.

"What exactly did he do?" Josh asked.

"Are you going to tell them?" He didnt answer. "He's the one that fucking raped me in high school." I said before walking upstairs.

Josh POV

"You raped my little sister?" I asked.

"She's your sister? I thought the fucking blonde dude who came to my flat was her brother." Cal groaned in pain.

"Thanks for mentioning it." I said sadly walking to my room.

I was never there for Alex, I really am a bad brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all you awesome sauce readers!

Yeah I really am trying to extend this chapters till 23 if you cant tell xDD

Srry this was out a bit late. I had a ball game after school...... Good news we won!! Bad news, my best friend got injured :(

Anyways enough of my personal life.

331 NOTIFICATIONS?!! ALMOST ALL OF IT WERE VOTES AND COMMENTS OB MY BOOKS!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I NEVER SAY IT ENOUGH!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! 💜💜 YOUR THE REASON WHY I LOVE WATTPAD SO MUCH! THE SUPPORT I GET IS UNREAL!! THANK YOU ALL I LOVE YOU...

331 NOTIFICATIONS?!! ALMOST ALL OF IT WERE VOTES AND COMMENTS OB MY BOOKS!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I NEVER SAY IT ENOUGH!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! 💜💜 YOUR THE REASON WHY I LOVE WATTPAD SO MUCH! THE SUPPORT I GET IS UNREAL!! THANK YOU ALL I LOVE YOU!! 💜💜

Thats all for today, hope you enjoyed, if you did,

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Stay Fabalas

~Joie out :P<3<3