I Want To......But

11:01pm

Terrence Pov-

Now the testosterone was still pumping from my almost fight/argument with Tyrese, so I wasn't really thinking when Taraji's lips met my own, but I for damn sure took action.

Hell I've been waiting for this.

I pulled her body tight against my own, and kissed her with all of my love.

She bit my lip alittle and I pushed my tongue into her mouth, as she moaned. Then guess what started growing.😏🍆

Taraji put her arms around my neck, lightly scratching the hairs on my neck.

I was in heaven. So maybe I should've been more on guard with my emotions.

Pulling back from her lips. I said.

"You know I've always liked you TJ."

She looked into my eyes with something I couldn't quite describe.

"I didn't know for sure, and I'm glad that you're telling me this Terrence."

When I tell you I almost busted in my pants like a teenager, it wasn't my fault.

Taraji pushed up pressing her breasts against my chest, by the way also using my shoulders and to put her lips onto my neck and sucked hard.

And I thought I was possessive.

I wasn't mad because my baby is putting a hickey on me.

I then grabbed Taraji and laid my lips upon hers again.

Nothing can describe the feeling of having the woman of your dreams kissing you.

Wait.

Hold the fuck up.

Aw Shit.

It was when she pressed her body against mine, making my erection push onto her stomach, I snapped out whatever dream I thought I was in.

I pulled back and stepped out on Taraji's porch.

"Taraji I'm sorry, damn I didn't mean to force this on you."

I was so upset with myself for dropping my guard.

Taraji Pov-

I just received the best kiss from none other than my best friend.

I don't understand why Terrence pulled away from me, then started talking bullshit.

"Terrence what the hell are you talking about? I enjoyed the kiss, you didn't force it because I returned it."

I saw him start shaking his head.

"No Taraji you don't deserve me, trust me I do like you but I won't put you through my hell."

He started walking towards his car.

Not saying another word to me.

Not even goodnight.

Now what the hell am I supposed to do?

And what the hell is he talking about?

1:10am

Terrence Pov-

I'm sitting here in my bathroom, just thinking about what I did to Taraji.

'Fuck, she just was confused. She knows how I feel now, and i would never trap her in a relationship with me.'

Especially without knowing the consequences.

And hell nah I am not going to tell her.

So I'm stripped down to a black tank and gray sleeping pants.

Might as well take my ass to bed.

*sigh*

I've done two extremely stupid things in 24 hours.

Taraji will hate me, I don't know, but it's for her own good.

Tomorrow we will talk for real.