right as I gaze at the floor, a warm big hand grabs mine.

Instantly, my body is pulled by his  strength, following him as I hear his fans holler in anger.

I feel a small smile creep across my face as I run with him, his back facing me.

***

We both silently catch our breath as the 'fan girls' kept running forward until they were out of site.

I lean against the wall.

"whew....that was quite a run, right jiyong ah-"

I turn to look at him, to find him staring at me like a sad lost puppy.

I gulped.

I have to ask him...

I look into his sad soft brown eyes.

is he really dating Jennifer?

but why did he run away?

I slightly clench my hands.

If they aren't dating....I still might have a chance.....

I widen my eyes.

wait...a chance for what?!

My eyes quiver as I think.

"Yein!"

I stop my thoughts as I feel two hands on my shoulders touch me gently.

my eyes swiftly looks at his as he stares at me with a determined sad look.

"yein.....what's wrong?"

(Jiyong's POV)

I stare at yein waiting for her to reply.

she looks at me like she had to say something, but her lips looked like they were quivering as if she couldn't speak.

"yein....saw right?"

as soon as I said that, she felt stiff.

Avoiding my eyes, she twiddle with her fingers.

"yeah.." she says as if she was guilty.

I open my mouth to say something, but she finally speaks:

"mianhae! I accidentally saw! I mean, it's totally natural for you to be falling in love! I mean, she's like, really special you right?" she finally says with a smile too big to be on her face.

my heart immediately sunk. I didn't know what to say.

yein.....not sad?

yein.....happy?

this wasn't it. Jennifer is special,

but yein is more than that.

We stood there awkwardly.

"um...then..jiyong ah?" she says, her voice kinda rasp.

I raise my eyes towards her.

she was looking at the ground with her hands tightly squeezed together.

"I'll be, um...leaving now..." she says her voice a bit off.

before I could say anything, she left, walking fast until I couldn't see her anymore.

I felt numb.

this isn't it.....

Sniffling a bit, I turned around, but stood there, feeling my eyesight blur, as it was swelling up with water.

yein.....doesn't think I'm special?

my lips quiver as I wipe away the tears from my eyes.

tip tap....

I tense.

tip tap tip tap....

someone was walking towards me.

tip tap tip tap tip tap!

before I could turn around, I felt two slender arms wrap tight around my back, holding my waist.

I tried to turn to see who it was.

"stay." the familiar voice said to me.

I froze, on that spot.

I could hear her shaking breath as she takes in a deep breath of air.

as she exhaled, she digs her face into my back, her voice muffled as she speaks:

"this is really awkward for me to say jiyong ah, so I'm only gonna say it once."

I nod my head, without turning back.

《imagine her speaking really fast》

"okay so, um....okay! I really don't know what's wrong with me, I'm been so sad and depressed for a couple of days now and I probably looked like a half dead zombie during those days, but you know it all kinda started when I started feeling down whenever those fan girls of yours kept following you around, and I felt like my heart dropped dead whenever I saw a girl touched your arm, wait...never mind that's not the point! okay, so what I really what to say is....well what I really have to say is.......

she stopped talking.

I stood there still frozen, waiting for her last words.

she digs her face deeper into my back.

"your...really special to me...jiyong ah" she says in a soft silent tone.

my eyes grew wide.

I gently touched her hands on my waist.

she flinched in surprise.

"wait! s-stay-" she stutters as she lowers her head so I couldn't see hers as I turn towards her.

I cup my hands on her small face.
slowly lifting her head up, her cheeks were pink, her eyebrows squished into a small embarrassed frown as she still fixed her gaze on the floor.

I couldn't help but smile.

yein...feels same way

my hands move slowly down her body, towards her waist.

I then pull her body onto mine, hugging her tightly.

"jennifer, is special" I say, not finishing my sentence.

I could feel her stiffen a bit.

I smile even wider.

"but yein....is more special."

《hi guys!!! I finally wrote another chapter! sorry it took so long again!!! *hehe* stay tuned for the next chapter!!! love you guys~~♡♡ 사랑해~♡》