Chapter 1: Safe House

I stared at the skeleton in front of me, Sans. After I had been taken over by Chara, everything turned to hell, she murdered them all....all my friends. Now I was stuck watching her attempting to kill Sans, my best friend.

I slammed my fists on the almost invisible wall keeping me from me body, no....NO!! She couldn't kill him!! I slashed at the wall again. Charas broken voice sounded from MY body, my body had however merged with her soul, Green and yellow sweater, red-brown hair......I was now just a spirit.

"HEhe HEHe SaNS..TiME To diE SwEetiE" Chara spoke, I shivered. She was a monster now.....

Suddenly Chara drew out a knife, her eyes not visible, only a glowing deadly smile showing on her face. She started running forward, knife drawn out to her side, she rushed at Sans, showing no emotion on her petty face.

I growled,angered at her cocky attitude,Sans closed his eyes, though blue smoke was steaming from one eye, the right one. Chara slashed out at Sans, he dodged quickly, only to summon four Gaster Blasters which each shot at her, each hit her, and I saw her soul shake then shatter, I watched this over and over again, crying.

Sans was starting to sweat, looking tired, suddenly a thought that wasn't mine came to mind, 'He will die now' No....No! I slashed and banged at the barrier holding me back. Chara advanced on him, blade in hand. He dodged, I suddenly knew that was his last.

"THIS IS FOR PAPY! FOR MY FRIENDS! AND FOR STEALING MY FRISK" Sans suddenly shouted, everything happened at once, bones shot from the ground, Gaster Blasters shot, it was pure hell....yet Chara was alive. She laughed, it was her death laugh.

I slammed on the barrier again this time a crack appeared, I reapeatly slammed on the stupid thing as Chara advanced again, slashed, somehow he dodged again.She advanced again, I smashed through the barrier and jumped in front of the blade

"I'm sorry Sans, fix my mistakes and kill this demon...for Papy,For our friends, for me..." I said, as blood spurted from my back, but those were my last words in this timeline.

"Ok Kiddo" he said, smileing, my body shattered and Sans grabbed my soul, equaling with it my DETERMINATION, with that gone from Chara, she could die, finally.

"Time to die. You Megalomaniac." Sans said in his most deadly voice, Bones shot from the ground, spearing her, launching her into the air. Gaster Blasters surrounding her, and hopefully, ending her forever.

"Get dunked on, Bitch" Sans said, smiling, he reached a hand behind himself and clicked my True Reset button.

Tell me if you enjoyed the first chapter, sorry for any typos, and if you liked this I would be grateful if you could vote or leave a comment!!