Cute Café!

Hey! Sorry it's been awhile, let's get on with the story now I guess!! Hope you like it! Honestly, I've forgot a lot of the game so forgive me if I mess up a bit! :)
~~~~~~~
Calem's pov!
  Serena dragged me inside of the very bright cafe, I'll have to admit that it did look quite beautiful at this time of day as the bright sun was beaming through the aged windows. They looked as though they were tinted slightly yellow or orange and very warm looking light shone through. The inside was entirely different though, colourful decorations hung from the ceiling. There were handcrafted origami birds, animals and other various things  strung to the ceiling and used as small chandeliers, making more coloured light shine through the place.

The furniture looked quite old and vintage and everything was made of a pale wood with cute patterns painted with delicate white and pink paint. The sight of it really took your breath away and it all looked so fun and comfy!

Towards the back of the cafe was a large counter covered with cakes, sandwiches and other food items in pots or covered up. There was also teapots and various different hot and cold drinks.

It was almost full inside and the quiet chatter of people and Pokemon going about their day was calming. Serena looked at me and smiled,
"Good idea or what?" She laughed
"Definitely good, it's so beautiful in here isn't it!" I said as we both took more of it in
"I think we should probably go get something to eat, you know that or we could just keep standing here like idiots staring at everyone else," She joked
"Yeah, c'mon then!" I laughed

We walked through the cafe to the back where all the options lay. Serena and I looked at all the intricately decorated cakes of different kinds until we found one that we thought looked nice. Serena ended up ordering a simple blueberry muffin and I decided to choose a slice of chocolate banana cake.

We told the nice lady at the counter and she smiled and told us it was no problem at all. We both also got a cup of tea each, Serena's being strawberry herbal tea and mine being caramel and sat down at a cool looking window booth thing with one little chair on either side.

We sat and sipped our tea as we waited for our cakes to come. I sat and stirred around at it for 5 minutes before Serena spoke up,
"Y'know, I think you've got real potential to become really good!" She beamed
"I don't know, you practically thrashed me out there," I mumbled, staring down into the dark caramel coloured beverage.
She sat mimicking me from across the table, swirling her tea round.
"Hey, I know!" She started excitedly, "We can both go out after this and catch some new Pokemon, I'll help you get some really good ones!" She smiled.

I looked up and our eyes met and I was lost for a second in her crystal clear blue pupils, before snapping out of it and staring back into my cup.
"Wow, that'd be really great of you, thanks" I smiled shyly.

Just then the nice old lady from the counter arrived with our cakes and just like that we slotted back into the slightly awkward silence that we had grown accustomed to.

A/N- hi, once again I'm really sorry it's been so long and I'll try to get the updates coming more regular from now on :)  Also thanks to everyone that has read this, we've almost got 400 reads and I really love all of you for that!!