Part 9:

I woke up and took care of my daily hygiene routine. I was feeling super sluggish so I took my time finishing my daily routine. I was so pissed because August told my doctor that I wasn't attending my training sessions, so now I have to attend everyone of them. So after I got dressed since I don't have to work today I decided to go to my training session late and make him wait. I went I to my kitchen and made myself a breakfast shake. I grabbed my blender bottle and poured it in. I cleaned everything up and and grabbed my tote bag and shake and left. I drove to the gym and signed in. I walked to August office and he was standing in front of it, flirting with this girl. She kissed his cheek and walked away smirking at me. He looked at me with a death glare and pushed me into his office.

"You're an hour fucking late" he yelled

"So fucking what" I yelled as I sat down.

He sat down behind his desk and looked at me.

"Are we going to start or what?" I asked

"You missed your session, and I only have an hour until my next client comes, so let's fix this shit" he said

"You slept with her again today" I asked

"Who?" He asked playing dumb

"That dirty bitch that kissed you when I walked up" I yelled

"Keep your fucking voice down" he semi-yelled

"Answer my damn question" I demanded

"No, she wanted to but I told her I couldn't" he answered

"What the fuck do you want August?" I asked

"What do you mean?" He asked

"If you're not going to take our relationship serious, I can't keep seeing you and you can't be my trainer because your fucking up my head" I said

"I wanna be with you but I just fucked up" he said

Before I could say anything else some girl walked in with this tight ass Adidas body suit on. She looked me up and down and smirked. She walked over to August and handed him a check.

"Thanks Auggie, see you next week" she said walking out

I sighed deeply and placed my face in my hands as I leaned on his desk and cried silently. He called my name but I didn't answer, I just got up quickly and grabbed my bag, I ran towards the door but he grabbed me and pulled me back. He locked the door and pulled me over to his desk. He sat down and pulled me on his lap.

I wiped my tears as I avoided eye contact with him. He rubbed my back and told me that I had nothing to worry about, and that he promises he won't fuck up this time. I really do like August and I caught feelings for him quick, so I gave him a second chance. After we finished our conversation I left and went home. I changed into some comfortable clothes, which was some shorts and a tank top. I cleaned up my house and took a shower. I checked the time and it was now 10:00 pm. I was getting dressed and my doorbell started ringing. I grabbed some shorts out of my dresser and slid them on then I put another tank top on and as I was walking down the stairs I remembered that I didn't put any underwear on, I was about to run back upstairs, but the doorbell rang three more times, so I ran to the door and opened it.

August walked in and closed the door, he locked it and picked me up. I could smell the liquor on him. He pressed his hard manhood against me as he stared at me. He kissed me and I kissed him back. He grabbed my ass, and pulled away.

"Are you wearing underwear?" He asked as he bit his lip

"No, I just got out the shower" I answered