Part 1:

I woke up tired as hell, but I have to go to the gym, to start my session with a new trainer. So I got up and walked over to all the boxes I had in my room. I reopened the box that said bathroom, and grabbed my essentials, then I headed to the bathroom and took care of my hygiene. Then I packed a gym bag. I grabbed my keys, my wallet, and a water, then I headed to the gym. When I got there they directed me to his area, and told to wait, but after 15 minutes asked for help and they directed me to his office. I walked up to the office to hear semi-loud moaning and groaning. Stood in front of the door awkwardly, trying to decide if I want to knock on the door. I have a lot to do at home, and I just want to get this session over with, so I knocked on the door.
"Yes!!!Yes!!!" I heard a female yell
I bammed on the door and it all stopped about 7 minutes later the door opened, and some chick with a attitude walked, swaying her big fake ass side to side. I turned back around to see a tall link fine ass guy staring at me.
"Yes, how can I help you?" He asked staring into my eyes
"I'm your new client" I answered looking around
"Oh OK, I'm sorry about the wait, I wasn't sure if you were coming" he said
"Anyways, you can follow me back out this way" he added walking away
We walked back over to his private section in the gym. He started me off with some stretching, jumping jacks, then some squats. He watched me as I punched the boxing bag. This exercise was for my anger. Once we finished everything I sat on a bench, and he asked me to follow him into his office. I did as told and we sat a schedule, I have to come to him everyday expect for weekends. Once I got my copy of the schedule I rushed out of his office, and headed home.