Part 3:

I woke up the next morning half naked in my living room on the floor. I got up and looked around, but seen no one. "Wtf am I half naked? "I asked myself before I ran upstairs. I hoped in the shower and took care of my hygiene. I got dressed, grabbed my gym bag, keys, and walked out the door. I drove to the gym, hopped out and ran inside because I was 10 minutes late.
"Hey" I said dropping my gym bag in the corner of the room
"Your late" August said
"I know, I'm sorry... Do I start the warm ups"
"No I have more clients after you, so start with the pull ups" he said with an attitude
"There's no need for an attitude" I said trying to control my emotions
"Just start the damn pull ups" he demanded he said walking over to me
I grabbed the bar and began to pull myself up. I felt him grab my hips to help me up like always, but since he was to be a little bitch this morning, I kicked him.
"Don't touch me!!" I demanded
"Whatever" he said
For the rest of the session he worked me extra hard until I was furious, wanted to punch him in the face, and gasping for air.
"You can leave now" he said smirking and walking into his office
I walked out the gym pissed tf off. He worked me so damn hard that I feel like I'm going to pass tf out. I sat in the car enjoying the cool air for awhile. Then I took off. I arrived home 15 minutes later. I walked inside and took a good hot shower. I hopped out the shower and put on a black mid cut body con maxi dress. I slid on some socks and hopped into bed. Then I noticed that my phone was missing. I looked everywhere for it, and I still couldn't find it. I must've left it at the gym. I grabbed my white high top converse and slid them on. I grabbed a jacket, my keys, and my purse and headed back to the gym. I rushed inside and looked everywhere for it. I didn't see it anywhere in August's part of the gym. Then I thought about it, he probably took my phone. So I walked to his office and knocked on the door.
"Come in" I heard him yell
"Give me my phone" I demanded standing in front of his desk
"Here" he said taking my phone out of his desk
I snatched the phone and rushed out the gym. I went back home, and sat on my couch watching LH&H. I was interrupted by a ring of my doorbell.
"Who is it?" I yelled
No one answered the doorbell just rang again. So I got up and walked over to the door I looked out my window to see August. I opened the door and pushed my head out.
"What?" I asked
"Who told you which number I lived in?" I added
"Audrey and let me in" he said pushing my head back and pushing his way in
"Excuse you, I didn't invite you in, and you're getting too personal, your only my trainer, not my b-"
"Shut up" he yelled
"Look you need me because I have everything you need to help you get through your problems" he said
"Oh really..and what do you have for me?"
"If we go upstairs I can I can give it to you" he said smirking
"Get out!!!" I yelled
"I was playing" he said closing the door back
"But I also came here because I need a huge favor...and only you can do this for me" he said
"What is it?" I asked
"I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend tomorrow and I need you to meet my mom because she thinks I have a "good girl" for a girlfriend" he blurted out
"Why me?" I asked
"Your a good girl and I kinda like you so I'll rather you pretend to be my girlfriend"
"Please!!!" He begged
"OK"
"Thank you! I'll pick you up tomorrow at 3 pack a bag with a nice outfit and we'll go over everything tomorrow"he said hugging me and running out the door.
I walked upstairs grabbed a duffle bag and packed. I picked one of my black mid cut body con dresses, and some black pumps. I hung my dress up in the front of the closet. Then I grabbed my make up bag and feminine products and changed into my PJs and hopped into bed.