((Chapter 3))

--Levi's POV--
Me and Finn were walking down the sidewalk to the 7-11. We see Jaxon long-boarding a little ahead of us. Finn rolled his eyes. This is convenient. This is exactly what we wanted to see. Finn kicked a small rock into the road when Jaxon was behind us. Like he's going to hit his longboard on that. We stop because I needed to tie my shoe, when Jaxon got closer. His longboard stops when he hits the small rock and he flies off the longboard. He lands about a foot away.
"Oh my god! Did you see that? That was sick!"
"Levi. He isn't moving. Should we check on him?"
"He'll be fine. Let's go.....Finn? Come on."
"I'm checking on him. He doesn't look so good."
Why is Finn so caring? Jaxon is probably fine. I start to walk away, when Finn yells my name.
(!!TW!!)
"LEVI!! HE'S BLEEDING EVERYWHERE!! WE NEED TO TAKE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL!!"
"What?! Come on! There's a hospital a few blocks from here!"
We both carry Jaxon (forgetting his longboard- he could get a new one. Rich fuck.) to the hospital. Finn holds his head and one of his hands while I carry the rest of him. Wow. He's light. I expected him to be a little heavier than this.
--In the hospital--
"Finn, I have to go. My mom's gonna kill me if I'm not home soon. Text me when you can. Ok?"
"....."
Of course he's busy thinking of him. If I were him, I would be too. I leave the hospital and go home.
--Finn's POV--
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. He's going to die and it's all my fault. His blood is all over my jeans. I also got them on my bracelets. I should clean them, but I'm not taking them off for reasons...People will see my... Anyway, I was taken away from my thoughts when a nurse tapped me on the shoulder.
"Excuse me sir? Would you like to check in on Jaxon? He's still knocked out. He must've taken a big fall."
"I would love to. Hope he's ok!"
"He will survive, but I would advise that he should lay off the skateboarding for a while to heal."
The nurse leads me up to his hospital room and opens the door.
"Ok, sir. Here he is. Good luck having conversation. I'll be back in an hour or two to check again."
"Thank you."
I walk over to his bed. He has open wounds all over his legs, arms, and head. This is hurting me. I was the one who kicked that stupid fucking rock into the road. He ran into it and this happened. I caused this. I start to cry.
--Jaxon's POV--
Where am I? Am I in a hospital bed?  As I open my eyes, I notice Finn crying his eyes out. Wait... I look at my legs. There are gashes and open wounds. Why? What happened? Why is he here? .
I try to get up. I can't move. It feels as if every part of my body is broken. I look around again to see Finn running out of the room.
Oh no. Where is he going? Should I call for him?