::Chapter 2::

--Jaxon's POV--
"Let's show you how things work around here! Come on!"
Finn beckoned me over to a table with many video cameras. Why? I know how to use these shitty devices. You know what's better? My phone camera. That doesn't take 10 thousand steps to use.
"Alright! First, you-"
"I don't give a flying fuck about how to use these cameras! This is lame!"
"Jaxon, trust me. This'll be fun! We're all in this together."
"Did you just make a High School Musical reference?
"Shut it. But anyway, let's begin again! We start with..."
--10 minutes later--
"So, that's how you use this camera! Any questions?"
I have many questions. Why did he make a video of me as an example? He could've made a video of Tristan showing off his skateboarding tricks or Levi using a box as a Cajon. But why me?
You know what? I'm going to ask him.
"Why did you make a video of me as the example?"
"I make videos and take pictures of beautiful people only."
"Ok...?"
--Finn's POV--
I can't believe I just flirted with him! He looks so confused. It's cute! I'm dead. Oh god, what's next? What else do I have to explain? He is so attractive that I forgot.
»»End of AV club««
"Hey Jax! You want me to walk with you?"
"No. Get away from me. Freak."
"W-what?? Why am I a freak?"
I looked up to see that he already left. I sat on the floor and started crying.
Great. Just peachy! Jaxon hates me because I flirted with him. I knew what I did was wrong, but it was worth it. It's not worth it now. I fucked up big time.
"Finn? You ok? Oh my god! You're crying! What's wrong honey? You can talk to me."
Levi is alone for once. I missed this. This stopped 1 month ago when he started dating Tristan. We always used to rant about silly things and serious things. I'm not going to give up this rare opportunity.
"H-hey Levi. You know how I have a crush on Jaxon?"
"Yeah... Why?"
"I kinda-sorta flirted with him..."
"You're an idiot. He doesn't like boys like that."
"I know, I know. But it was a good one."
"Tell me it."
"I make videos and take pictures of beautiful people only."
"That's cute! I would date you instantly if you said that to me."
"No, you wouldn't. Liar."
"I'm not. I promise. Hold up. Buy I'm not ok (I promise) by My Chemical Romance on iTunes for $1.29. I'm sorry. I'll leave."
Levi starts to walk off when I stop him.
"Walk home with me?"
"Yeah. Come on."