Chapter 12: Janson's Back story

This story is Janson's back story. His story first begins in a different universe from where our story takes place in. It is our worlds opposite. In that world we the heroes still have our powers but different ones. It first started one day. That day Janson was at a science museum. He found so,me kids and brought them t o his laboratory. Those kids where Sergio, Nicole, Jake , Eric, Milo, Aiden, and Jess. He gave he childdren shots that contained powers. The children angered Janson. So he had a plan. He attached a metal device to Nicole and Jess. That device made the girls do whatever Janson wanted. The boys caught on and found out and what was happening. They followed the girls and they found out what Janson was doing. They later put him in jail. In jail Janson had a relic. It was a realm crystal. It had the power to access other realms/universes. He had snuck it in and used it to go to the realm where the story takes place. Going through realms hurt Janson a lot. It deformed hum and made him all old and ugly. Hen he found out there where more kids with powers and he found the strongest, Nicole, and Jess. He came to them then hypnotized them with a spell that was also a power. The girls where forced to work for him. Then he made them do the rest to the other children with powers.

Authors note: Hey guys if u didn't really get the chapter u should go read DJ_Kitten350 's book or her chapter called Janson. Thanks for reading my book vote on it and I will see u in chapter 13