Chapter 10: Our First Mission

We got an alert saying that someone had robed the museum and the bank. We had to go and stop them. We arrived at the place where the bank had been robed. Then two people came out of there hiding place. It was Jess and Nicole. They were wearing identical outfits as us but black. "Ugh, what do they want". Said Nicole. "Where here to stop you guys ". Said Aiden. We all got into our battle positions. "Just like we trained guys". I said. Milo shot out fire. Jess blocked it with a lightning force field. Jake shot ice at Nicole, but she just disappeared. "Our powers are useless against them". Said Milo. "We got to try harder I said. I shot lighting at Jess, luckily it hit her. Aiden went over there and tried to knock them down. It didn't turn out do well. Jess shot this gold sphere and hit Aiden real hard. Milo ran over to his aid. 2 hours later. We lost. They got away. Once we were leaving Jess shot out something and it grabbed Milo. Unfortunately none of us noticed until we got back to our base.

Authors note: Hi, sorry I've been busy and all that kinda stuff so yeah I'll try an update sooner thx for reading my book and vote u can also ask me questions and I'll try and answer asap 😹