Chapter 2: The movie theater

It happened one day. We were at the Harkins Theater celebrating Nicole's 12th birthday. Then milo saw the bird. He went over and touched it, surprisingly it let milo touch him. I looked at him he looked in shock. "Are you alright milo?" I asked. He didn't answer then it seemed he regained consciousness. I went and put my hand on his shoulder then everything went black. Fortunately my friends came to my aid, unfortunately they went black to. After all of us had regained consciousness Eric started felling weird like he felt things move under his feet and had these strange urges all of a sudden. Later Jake was getting cold his skin was ice cold for some weird reason Nicole looked as if she was disappearing, I felt jittery all of a sudden, milo said he felt like he was burning.the weird thing was that Jessica (or Jess) was perfectly normal. The next day we all talked about it. Jess had no idea what we were talking about and said she was fine so she left and played football. During lunch recess Jake suddenly shot ice out of his hand and froze some of the big toy (what my school calls a playground) we all freaked out. Later Nicole just disappeared we looked for her but couldn't find her, five minutes later we found her she just appeared. Milo had fire on his hands, Aiden was able to control the wind I was able to shoot lighting, Eric lifted pieces  of the earth out of the ground!!! The weird thing was nothing happened to Jess.