Chapter 8: Hideout

After we left the bank we went in look for a hideout. We all thought of potential places were we could stay. Aiden remembered that there was a secret place in his room and that there was another entrance in our old school. "Why is there one in school?" Asked Jake. "It led there". Aiden said. So we snuck into our school after ours and found the secret entrance. We later entered the secret bunker. It had a bathroom, a TV, video games, food, spare rooms and more! "Whoa" I said. "How did u find this place Aiden"? Said Milo. " I was in my closet and pressed a button and it led to this place". Aiden said. Milo entered a room. "AAAAHHHHHH !!" Milo screamed. "What happened." I said. It was Agent Calhoun. Everyone else came into Milo's room. "Hello there children." He said. "I overheard you talking and coming here so I came here before you children did." Agent Calhoun said. "What do you want". I said. "I am here to protect you children, you are our only hope." He stated. "What do mean, you're going to babysit us?" Aiden said. "No, I'm saying that I'm going to prepare you to fight the menace". He stated. "That makes sense". Milo said. "Your powers need to be strengthened and there is a secret power hidden in all of you that you yet have not unlocked." Agent Calhoun said. "Will you allow me to train you children." He said. We discussed it together and agreed.