2011; March 29

----Wednesday, Mar. 29----

"Derek? Can you hear me? Lily? Can you hear me? I need you two to answer me, Lily, Derek. Derek! We don 't have much time. Lily!" I heard Deaton call as I snapped awake with a piercing sound resonating through my skull.

"Oh my god, what the hell was that sound?" I asked as I held my ears and sat up. Deaton smiled and held up a dog whistle. Derek and I scoffed before Deaton started talking.

"You're gonna be weak for several hours, Derek. And I think you just passed out from shock, Lily." Deaton explained as Derek and I stood up. Derek stumbled and swayed lightly but I caught him and helped him stay upright. He smiled at me for a second as I let him stand on his own.

"It actually happened." I breathed out as I looked at the hole in the floor.

"Don't worry. You're still an Alpha, Derek. But, as usual, not a particularly competent one." Deaton stated. I laughed at his comment which made him smile at me.

"Where is he?" Derek growled.

"I wish I could tell you." Deaton said.

"Then how about you tell me what you're doing here, and why you're helping me?" Derek asked angrily as he stepped closer to Deaton. At that, I stepped closer to Deaton and growled at Derek. Derek glanced at me before taking a step back.

"Helping your family actually used to be a pretty important part of my life. Helping you was a promise I made to your mother. And helping Lily is a promise I made to your grandfather." Deaton explained. My eyes widen at the new information about my grandpa as Derek started talking again.

"You're the one Laura talked about. She said you're a kind of advisor?" Derek asked.

"She was right. And I have some advice that you two need to listen to very closely right now. What Peter managed to do doesn't come without a price. He'll be physically weak, so he'll rely on the strength of his intelligence, his cunning. He's gonna come at both of you. He'll try to twist his way inside your head, preying on your insecurities. He'll tell you that he's the only way you can stop Gerard. Do not trust him." Deaton stated.

"I don't trust anyone." Derek stated as I watched them.

"I know. If you did, you might be the Alpha you like to think you are. And unfortunately, the two people you should trust, don't trust you at all." Deaton stated.

"Scott and Lily." Derek said as he looked anywhere but me.

"Scott's with Stilinski right now. You need to find him, you need to find him as fast as you can. I've known Gerard for a long time. He always has a plan. And something tells me it's going exactly the way he wants it to." Deaton said but I barely heard the ending as I ran out of the house and towards Stiles'. I got there but no one was home so I headed to the station next. Once I got there, I smelt Sti, Scott, John, Matt, and Jackson.

"Deleted. And we're done. And, so, Matt, since all the people you brutally murdered deserved it because they killed you first, whatever that means, we're good here, right? I'll just get my dad, and we'll go, you know, you continue on the whole vengeance thing. Enjoy the Kanima." I heard Stiles say as I walked in.

"Sti? Pops? Is anyone here?" I called in an innocent voice.

"LILY RUN!" Stiles yelled. I furrowed my brows and went to follow his voice when a half-transformed Jackson appeared in front of me.

"Jackson?" I said softly. Jackson looked guilty before he lightly grabbed my arm and lead me to the others. We stopped at the Sheriff's office and Jackson lightly shoved me inside.