2011; March 17-29

----Friday, Mar. 17----

'Come to my hideout after Scott wakes up.'

I sighed after I got the text from Derek. Scott woke up soon after that and we headed to Derek's.

"I'm saying we need a new plan, because next time, one of us is gonna be too hurt to heal." Derek started once we got there.

"Ugh, I get it. We can't save Jackson." Scott said.

"We can't seem to kill him either. I've seen a lot of things, Scott. I've never seen anything like this. Every new moon's just gonna make him stronger." Derek informed.

"But how do we stop him?" Scott asked.

"I don't know. I don't even know if we can." Derek stated.

"Yeah, maybe we should just let the Argents handle it." Scott suggested.

"I'm the one who turned him. It's my fault." Derek said softly.

"Yeah, but you didn't turn him into this. I mean, this happened because of something in his past, right?" Scott asked.

"That's a legend in a book. It's not that simple." Derek sighed.

"What do you mean? What are you not telling me?" Scott asked agitatedly.

"Why do you think I'm always keeping something from you?" Derek inquired.

"Because you always are keeping something from me." Scott stated.

"Well, maybe I do it to protect you." Derek said as he looked at me.

"Doesn't being part of your pack mean no more secrets?" Scott asked.

"Go home, Scott. Sleep. Heal. Make sure your friends are safe. Cause the full moon's coming. And with the way things are going, I've got a feeling it's gonna be a rough one." Derek ordered.

Scott nodded and we started walking out together. We were almost to the door when Derek called me back. I stopped and motioned for Scott to go on before I started turning around. I froze, however, when I heard a scream.

"Lydi." I breathed out as my eyes glowed.

"I have to go." I whispered before I turned back around and left the subway. As soon as I felt the night air on my face, I started running. I soon reached Lydia's house and snuck in through her window to see her sitting straight up.

"Milady, I heard your scream. What's wrong?" I asked as I knelt at her bedside.

"It will happen on the Worm Moon and then we shall have our Alpha back." She informed me. I nodded.

"Now, my friend, go home and rest up. I will call you again when I need you." She said.

"Yes, Milady, goodnight." I said before jumping out of the window and heading home.

----Saturday, Mar. 18- Wednesday, Mar. 29----

Spring Break had come and gone and it was soon Lydia's birthday.

----Wednesday, Mar. 29----

I had been at Lydi's all day after school helping her set up for her party and get everything ready.

Lydia had left a few minutes ago to show Allison what she was going to wear and she had left me in charge of getting the punch ready. I easily mixed the concoction together and was adding the last ingredient when Lydi got back.

"Go get ready, the party starts in an hour." Lydia said cheerily. I followed orders and went upstairs to get ready.

I wore a red floral dress with floral red converse. I easily applied minimal makeup that consisted of concealer, mascara, eyeshadow, and a red lipstick. I then put my hair up in a fishtail braided bun with a golden headband and put in some ruby earrings and clasped a ruby stone necklace around my neck. I then grabbed my white fringe bag and applied a red nail polish to my fingernails.

I walked back downstairs saw that the party was in full swing. I smiled when I saw most of my friends there and I went to find Stiles or Lydi. I had ben walking around for a little bit and drinking punch but I couldn't find either of them. I was looking in the house when it happened.

"WHERE IS SHE?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY FAMILY?!" I heard a voice scream.

"Derek?" I whispered as I saw Derek at the bottom of the staircase.

"LILY MARIE HALE, WHAT IN HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Derek asked.

"I-I-I d-don't kn-know." I stuttered as fear started taking over my body.

"I can tell you. You've been killing this family! First the fire, that was your fault! And then Laura and Peter! You killed all of them! Every single person in our family! Grandpa Stephen, my mom and dad, Laura and Cora, Peter and everyone else in that house! It was all your fault! No wonder your mom left the day after you were born! You're a waste of space and oxygen! No one wanted you and no one ever will! I can't believe you thought that anyone could love you! You're a horrible person who doesn't deserve to live another day! You killed our family!" Derek yelled at me. I felt tears running down my face as he said each word. I felt a sob leave my throat as I curled up into a ball on the stairs and cried.

"Lils?" I heard someone ask. My head shot up and I saw Lydia standing there.

"Lyds." I said as I got up and she hugged me tightly.

"C'mon, lets got finish what we've planned." Lydia said. I nodded and with that she grabbed my hand and lead me out the door and into the night.

"Now, I'll go get the piece we need and you go wait at the house." Lydi instructed. I nodded and let go of her hand and headed to my old house to get everything ready.

"Lydia." I heard Derek mutter repeatedly as Lydi drug him through the house.

"Lydia, stop." He ordered weakly as she stopped next to the hole I had made. I then grabbed Derek's arm and placed it in Peter hand.

"You don't know what you're doing." Derek whispered.

Lydi then reflected the moonlight off of the mirrors that I had set up and we watched as the light fell on Peter. His claws came out and latched onto Derek's arm as his eyes shot open. Derek groaned as his eyes flashed and then Peter stood up from the hole. My eyes widened as did Lydia's as we started gasping uncontrollably as Peter smirked at us.

"I heard there was a party, don't worry, I invited myself." Peter said as he smirked at us.

"Dad." I breathed before everything went black.