In Loving Memory :Stitch

It's been too long. His legacy should be told, his story needs to be told. So I guess I need to tell it. No one else will. I'll have to do it. How should I Start though. Will it be right? You know what here it goes.

This story is in loving memory of one of the best cats ever Stitch. Stitch changed my life for ever. Stitch showed me that no matter what you can do anything you set your mine too. Stitche's story will be in here.

It's been two years without him. Two years of saving lives. And well, I still miss him more than anyone could ever know. But I've gotten use to not seeing Stitch. I have. All I can see is the box he is in. The paw prints he and his brothers made. His name on an ornament packed away in a box. The book I have failed to write. I see him in every kitten we help. Every heart that comes through our doors. The ones taken from us leaving us grief stricken. It's his death all over again. All the pain comes back. The words come back. "You failed!!!" Heard 5 times now. I try and escape. We send them off to find there homes. The days after he left the earth float back. I yearn to check the adoption page every 10 minuets. I check it often. Wishing we could keep them.

But then I see them no longer on an adoption page. They curl up in my bed purring. They come up and give me love.

And I know Stitch's legacy is still building strong. It's still out there. It's still a thing. Even when I brake down, I know he's there. Watching me. Waiting for me to get up and keep building his legacy. They all hear it. They all hear his story. Maybe he's alive somewhere else. Helping someone else. Maybe he's a cat again.

Even though I'm an Atheist, I know for a fact he, he is waiting for me. Across the rainbow bridge. He stands on his 4 paws looking out. Looking out for us

Stitch Rest In Peace buddy. I will never forget you. I love you.

Stitchie Gitchie

Stitchie Gitchie

February/17/2015-May/4/2016

This is the little video I made in his honor.

This revamp is made possible my the encouragement by Melody54000
tomhollandfan2013 cosmicrunaway Thank you for making a difference in someone's life.