chapter 29

So I'm writing this on my nook I got for Christmas!! So sorry for the mistakes! I could probably upload more because my computer is so slow! This will help me out a lot! Happy holidays!

Read away...

--CHAPTER 29--

I look a him, i already knew my answer but I didnt expect him to say it now with the war and stuff going on! I look at him straight in the eye and nodded slowly nodded. Something crossed his eyes but I couldn't tell what it was. A huge smile broke out on his face and he put the ring on my finger. He lifted me up and kissed me.

"Ew! Get a room!" Liam mumbled. I chuckled as a heard 'awes'. We broke apart and he leaned his forehead on mine. He kissed my nose and wrapped his arms around me and look at Matt.

"Thank you" Matt smiled and nodded.

"Well looks like thats over, so Im going to bed" Keegan yawned then walked out of the room.

"Nice job man" Jason slapped Daniel on the back. I smiled as Chloe started squealing like a little girl.

"Well we are going to bed so night everyone" Daniel said. I heard a mumbled of goodnights. Once we were around the corner he picked me up bridel style and carried me to our room. He set me down on the bed.

"I love you" He whispered leaning closer to me. His lips carefully touched mine. My arms snaked around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I laid down and he put his hands on my sides keeping his weight off me, without breaking the kiss. My hands had a mind of it's own. They started taking off his shirt. He started kissing down my jaw line and onto my neck. He sucked on his mark. I gasped in pleasure.

"Daniel" I moaned. He growled. He kissed down to my collar bone. He stopped and made his way back to my lips.

**WARNING $EX SCENE! IF YOU DON"T WANNA READ IT GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER**

He pulled away and look straight in my eye.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.

"Iv never been so sure in my life" I whispered. He smiled and leaned down to kiss me.

*

After our 25 minute make out sestion we finally got somewhere. His hands slowly went up my shirt and pulled it over my head with olny breaking the kiss for a second. He unclasped my bra and threw it somewhere on the floor. He pulled away and looked at me. I blushed and tried to cover up myself. He pulled my arms away and pinned them down on the bed. He looked me over again

"Your so beautiful" He whispered. He leaned down and kissed me againe kissed down my torso and stopped where my pants started. He looked at me for reasurance(Sp?) I slowly nodded and he undid my jeans and slipped them off my legs. He ran his hands up my legs, my stomach and slid his hands under my torso(My back) and moved me in the center of the bed. I undid his jeans and he kicked them off.

"Ill go slow, Okay?" Daniel asked. I had to admit I was nervous. I had never done this before. I heard of Daniel's past and how was the a huge player. I could see that because he is so hot but now he is all mine. I nodded and he kissed me. His hands traveled down my body to my underwear. He slipped them off. I could feel his 'friend' poking at my thigh. It felt huge! He must have suddenly noticed my nervousness because he looked at me and smiled his brillant smile.

"Ill take it slow" He reasurred me again. He slipped off his boxers.He looked at me deep in the eyes. "Like you I feel like a virgin with you. Because now none of those other girls mattered now it's just you I care all about" I smiled at him. He opened my legs for me and he looked at me.

"Angel it hurts me to stay this but if you don't want to go any farther I will stop"He said. I could hear the pain in his voice. I shook my head and he smiled. I felt his 'friend' touch my core. I swollowed all my fears and filled it with love for my mate. He entered me and I moaned with pleasure.

"Oh Daniel" I moan softly. The pain was overwelming.

"If I could stop the pain, I would but I can't. Let your body adjust" I nodded as he increased his speed. I moan and Daniel groaned. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I moaned again and felt like something exploded inside me. He kissed me and it felt like fireworks were going off everywhere. He pulled out and laid beside me. He smiled and kissed me on the forehead.

"Night Angel" I smiled and snuggled closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me. Making it feel safe. He kissed the top of my head and I drifted into a deep sleep. That was the best night of me life.

----------------------------------

There was chapter 29! Remember to...

RATE

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT! (:

~PAYTON