Chapter 26

Ok so here is chapter 26! I hope you like it! I wanted to get a chapter up sooner because I left off in a pretty bad spot for you guys so

Read away...

--CHAPTER 26--

Once I heard what Alex said I jumped up from the couch and stood next to Daniel.

"Hide them" Was all he said before he was gone. I ran into the family room and all of them were standing.

"Go" I said. All of the boys but Clayton and Coal went on their way.

"Where are they going?" Daniel's aunt asked.

"Guy bonding time" Anna said.

"Lets go upstairs" I suggested. All six followed me to Daniel's room. I pushed them all in and shut "Stay in here and lock the door. Don't let anyone in!" I yelled threw the door. I heard the door lock and I ran away with Chole. We ran down the stairs and threw open the door. Three wolves snapped their teeth at us. I jumped back in surprise. I really didn't want to ruin this dress but...I changed into my wolf as one was charging after Chole. She was shaking so bad she couldn't change into her wolf. I headbutted the one after her. He flew into the wall, making the house shake.

Two wolves came flewing down the stairs and charged at the two behind me

*Thanks guys* I said to Clayton and Coal. I pushed Chole back with my head and she fell on her butt. She was shaking so bad. They probably didn't have to deal with rogues back where they live. I jumped one my pray's back and he squrimed under me. I bit down on his neck. His little friend helped him out but jumping in the air and biting down on my neck making me tumble to the floor. I looked over at Clayton and Coal. Clayton was standing over Coal protectively. Coal was hurt, I could smell the blood. I pushed with my back legs on the wolf and he went flying over my head. I watched as Chole went over and dragged Coal away from the fight. She started putting pressure on his wound. Clayton and I stood back to back. Or in our case butt to butt. The three rogues circled us. I made the first move and jumped on the closes one to me.

His jaws were going to break my neck any second. Clayton was fighting off two wolves at once. He couldn't help me. My vision got blurry. I still squirmed under his grip. I felt no pain, No jaws anymore. I opened my eyes and Chole was standing over me in her wolf. I did a wolfy grin

*Thank you*

*I couldn't just watch, Daniel would have killed me if I let you die* I nodded and went to help Clayton. Me and Chole took the two wolves by surprise and snaped their necks instantly.

*Clayton, I want you to take your brother upstairs and have your mom help him* He nodded and we ran out the door. I heard Clayton shift back. We ran out to the woods. I couldn't hear any wolf cries or howls. We ran farther until I ran into Matt. I fell back on my butt and yelped in surprise. Chole barked a laugh. I looked at Matt for a second

*Where is everyone?*

*Coming*

*Where are all the rogues?*

*dead*

*Already?*

*Yeah when you have Daniel's pack helping it was an easy win* I heard a lot of paws hitting the ground, getting closer. Eight wolfs appeared in the trees. Daniel ran to my side. Jason ran to Chole's. Daniel looked over my body for wounds.

*You ok?*

*Yeah you?*

*Perfect*

*Let's get back* He thought. We all nodded and ran back to the house. We all walked threw the door in wolfs. We had no clothes. The three wolf bodies lay in the front room. One of Daniel's cousin took them and dragged them out. All the boys followed Daniel to his room. Anna had taken His aunt into the kitchen. All the guys got clothes on and So did me and Chole. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch with Daniel. Chole sat next to me and Jason next to her. All the boys sat on the floor. Anna came walking in with His aunt Tammi. Tammi looked surprised to see everyone.

"Where did you guys go?" We all look at each other. Waiting for someone to come up with an idea.

"Well.." I started. "The boys bet to see who would win a wrestling match. So we all went outside to watch"

"I would have loved to see that!" Tammi winned. I shurgged my shoulders and sat back on the couch. Daniel put his arm around me and smiled.

"Where did we leave off?" Anna asked

"Presents!" Liam shouted. It's the first time I have hear him talk all day. We all laughed and I passed out everyone's gifts. I got a new pair of shoes and a braclet. The Williams family is waiting until tomorrow to open their presents. Daniel's Aunt and grandma wanted me to open theirs in front of them.

After well all talked for a while and played some trivia. Daniel's grandma and grandpa left. Later his Aunt and uncle left. When I held open the door for them the one of the cousins gave me a wink and slipped something into my pocket. I decided not to tell Daniel about that because he would have their head. I went to the kitchen and read the paper.

Dear Emma,

Here is my phone number. You should be mine not his! ;)

616-123-4567

From Tristen

I ripped up the paper and threw it away. We already cleaned up the mess earlier so I didn't have to worry about that. I walked back into the living room. Clayton, Coal, Niko, Liam and Keegan all went to their rooms. Which left me, Daniel, Chole, Jason and the parents. Daniel's mom and dad wanted some 'alone time' so they went upstairs. We all knew what that meant so we stayed downstairs.

"How about popcorn and a movie?" Chole suggested.

"Sure" I hopped up and went to get my pj's on. I ran up the stairs and went into Daniel's room. I got on some polka dot pants and a tank top. I'm used to wearing one of Daniel's shirts to bed but I won't be going downstairs like that. I closed his door behind me. I heard Anna giggling. I didn't want to listen to this so I ran back down the stairs and plopped on Daniel's lap. He groaned in pain.

"Sorry" I said in a sweet voice.

"It's ok" He kissed my forehead. Jason and Chole came back with popcorn. We all got up and made our way to the entertainment room. We settled on Paranormal Activity 3. I'm not good with scary movies. Me and Daniel curled up on one couch with a blanket rapped over us. Jason and Chole did the same on the other couch. The movie started to play.

Everytime something happened Daniel's arm tighten around me. I liked that about him. Me and Chole both screamed when his wife jumped out of the closet. The boys laughed at us. I snuggled closer to him. At one of the night scenes it was so quiet. Me and Chole watched carefully.

"BOO!" Keegan, Niko, and Liam shouted from behind the couch. Me and Chole screamed while the boys jumped. I fell on the floor. I groaned and rolled over on my stomach. I pause the movie and slow sat up.

"You boys better run!" I yelled. They took off running upstairs. I laid back down with Daniel. I forgot to play the movie. I groaned and got back up and played the movie. When it ended Daniel carried me upstairs because I was to lazy to walk. Once my head hit the pillow I was out.

"Night angel" I smiled as he pulled me closer to him. My body against his was the best feeling in the world.

--------------------------------

So I hoped you liked this chapter. It was kind of based on me and my friend Kaylee going to see paranormal activity 3. We were driving home when her little brother jumped out of the backseat and scaried us half to death! It was funny though. To bad we didn't get it on tape. So remember to...

RATE!

VOTE!

FAN!

COMMENT!:)

~PAYTON~