Chapter 16

Ok so here is chapter 16! Enjoy!

song of the day: Secrets by Onerepublic

--CHAPTER 16--

I looked at each boy's face. I crawled to the edge of the bed and motioned them to come here. They all looked at each other for a moment and then walked into the room. Daniel got off the bed and moved to my side.

"Guessing game" I told them. They all held confused expressions on their faces. I laughed and pointed at the one far on the left.

"Hmm, Niko?" I asked. Daniel's mom told me he liked to play baseball and a skaterboy. Judging by his baseball uniform, I knew it was him. He nodded. One down, for to go. I pointed to the one next to him. This guy was hot! The kind of guy girls would be drooling over...ohh! It's Keegan!

"Keegan?" He nodded and I went next to him.

"Clayton and Coal" They both nodded rapidly. I laughed and rolled my eyes as my eyes moved to the next kid.

"And you must be Liam?"

"Yes"

"I'm Emma, or you could call me Em. I don't mind either way. You mom has told me a lot about you guys"

"What did she say about me?" Niko asked. I put my finger on my chin and tried to remember what she said.

"She said you were a skaterboy and liked to play baseball"

"My mom knows me to well. Anyways, I have to do homework. Bye Emma"

"Bye" I waved at him as he walked out of the bedroom door and down the hall. All was quiet in the room until we all heard Niko's door shut. I looked around and smiled.

"Daniel tells us that you are a magnet for fights?" Keegan asked.

"He did?" I raised my eyebrow and turned my head to face his. He smiled and nodded.

"I guess that's a way to discribe me" I laughed

"Could you teach us some fighting tricks?" Liam asked

"I would love too-"

"After she heals" Daniel cut in. I rolled my eyes and looked at the four boys in front of me.

"What did my mom said about me?" Keegan asked. I started laughing, remembering what his mom said about him,

"She said that you like to do pretty much anything, and one of the guys girls drooling over" I chuckled the last part.

"Ah so true" He put his hands on his chest to make a dramatic scene.

"Dinner!" Daniel's mom yelled. I really need to get her name. All four boys rushed out of the room. Daniel stayed behind to help me.

"I like your brothers!" I said as he pulled my arm to get me up.

"You probably won't soon" I laughed in reponse.

"Daniel what's your moms name?"

"Anna" I smiled as we walked down the stairs with me next to him. I saw the boys pushing and shoving each other down the stairs. Daniel chuckled next to me.

"Is this what it's always like at dinner?"

"Always" I laughed. We walked into the kitchen and looked at the four boys arguing on how gets their food first. I smiled and walked past them all.

"What do you think your doing?" Keegan asked as I stepped in front of him.

"Girls first"

"N-"

"She's right" Anna said putting food on my plate. I turned my head and stuck my tonge out at them and finished walked to the table. I heard someone chuckle. I sat down at the large table. I didn't know that made tables this big. All the boys joined me. Ethan, Daniel's dad came walking in and kissed Anna on the cheek. I looked around and didn't see Matt anywhere. Daniel came and sat next to me.

"Where's Matt?"

"Uh-not sure"

"Exuse me" I stood up and walked threw the kitchen and living room to the stairs. I walked up and stopped at the top.

*Matt where are you?*

*In the woods*

*What the hell are you doing out there?*

*Fresh air*

*Dinners ready, get your butt back in here*

*Yes, mom*

I laughed and walked to the front door, I waited until I heard footsteps approaching the door. I opened it for Matt. But only, it wasn't him.

--------

Ok so that's really short and boring! But I'm gettting my way up to the good parts. So thanks for everything. But I kind of have writers block so helping would be great! Thanks! Remember to...

RATE!

VOTE

COMMENT!

:)