Chapter 23

Ok here is chapter 23! Hope you enjoy! Remember to help me out with my up coming book title!

--CHAPTER 23--

**Daniel's POV**

Once Matt said we were there I jumped out of the car and ran into the building. I felt the tears coming down my face.

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!" I yelled. Nurses and a doctor came and I laid her down on the bed. The doctor quickly checked her over.

"Get her to the ER" He said. Nurses took the bed thing and rolled her away. I went to go with them but  nurse put her arms around me and held me back.

"You can't see her!" She yelled. I stopped struggling when Matt's hand landed on my shoulder. My mom put her arm around my waist and lead me to the waiting room. I said down next to my mom and put my head in my hands.

"She's going to be ok son" My mom soothed me. She rubbed her hand up and down my back. I took a deep breath.

"Daniel she's strong, she will make it" Matt piped it. I nodded. I couldn't help but believe him. My angel was strong.

"Listen to him Daniel, She fought all the guys but a couple by herself. You should have seen it. It was amazing" She whispered. I felt a tear roll down my face. My angel is amazing. The doors burst open and Keegan, Niko, and Liam all came in. Coal and Clayton had to stay home because they had to wait for my sister to get their or Christmas. She was coming at midnight because that's when her plane gets it. I looked up at the clock and it was 11.

***

I traced the floor patterns with my eyes. It's 2 o'clock. It's been four hours and I still don't know if she is alright. Niko and Liam were spralled out on the floor sleeping. Keegan was taking up the little couch. His legs were hanging over the side. Matt had his head back against the wall sleeping. My mom had her head on my shoulder sleeping. I'm the only one who can't sleep. My heart hurt thinking she didn't make it. I heard a door shut and I heard footsteps getting closer. I heard the door open. Everyone woke up. Keegan fell off the couch and jumped to his feet. The doctor looked at all of us and smiled. I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulder.

"She made it. She's sleeping right now. But you can still see her. But only two can see her at a time" He said

"I need some alone time with her" I said to my family. They all nodded and sat back down. Keegan fell back alseep. I almost ran down the hallway. Since he really didn't tell me what room she was in. I used my wolf senses to catch her scent. Since we are mates it makes it easier. But also kind of hard at the same time because I haven't marked her or we haven't mated. My mind drifted off to her body naked. Not the time! I scoulded myself. I shook my head and slow opened the door. I could hear her breathing rappidly. I tip toed to her side and held her hand.

"I'm so glad you made it" I whispered. I kissed her forehead and sat down in the chair next to her bed. I heard a knock on the door. It slowly opened and everyone came piling in. They next listen to the doctor. They will all leave when she wakes up though so they don't overwelm her. Everyone sat in chairs, on the love seat, and on the ground. Well I sat in one chair on one side of her bed, Matt said on the other. My mom and Keegan sat in the love seat. Niko and Liam were on the floor against the wall. The door slowly opened and Clayton and coal popped their heads in.

"What are you guys doing here?" I whispered.

"We came to see Emma"

"Who brought you?"

"We did" Jason and Chole stepped into the room. They closed the door behind them. Chole smiled at me. Me and my sister had our fights but mostly get along. She came over to me. I stood up and gave her a hug. She went over to my mom and gave her a hug. I sat back down and took Emma's hand. I kissed it softly.