chapter 6 work

So I got to work 20 min. Late my boss yelled at me for being late then left and I turned on some music a danced a round. I am the only one working today. So no one can tell the boss.

Then I herd a man's voice and I turned off my music and turned around he said, "nice dance moves I was her for a job application. I said, " OK here are the forms." So I gave the man the papers and a pen. Then he gave the papers back about 30 minutes later and his name was Jack Smith. Then I looked at the rest of the application and told him he is hired. I forgot to mention I am a manger. And I told him he works on Wed, Fri and Mon. He said, "OK do I have to work on Monday there is a rodeo and I going to be in it." Then I said, "no I will schedule someone else then I asked where is the rodeo."

And Jack said, "4h fairgrounds the entry fee $100." Then I said I am going to enter so I went to the fairgrounds. After work and signed up poles, Barrels, and halter for Hope and Cash and u reserved 2 stalls for them handed over the money and like that I was in the rodeo. When I got home I called Jessica and told her about everything and she said does it start on Monday and go on all week I said yes she said I am entered in that rodeo.

Then I said yes I know two people that are going be there. So that morning I started practicing on Hope first and then Cash.