Answer to @averagedinosaur

"Rewritten cuz I have a better dare~
1) Do you sleep with sock on?
2) Do you need to to be completely dark in order to fall asleep or do you need a nightlight?
3) I dare you to hug Kenma in front of Kuroo and say "I love pudding. Pudding is great," and then kiss his (Kenma) forehead."

1) Sometimes I sleep with socks, sometimes I don't. It honestly depends on the weather.

2) I prefer no lights when I sleep, but some of our team members need a nightlight, such as Yamamoto.

3) Yaku didn't know how Kuroo would react. He walked into the changing room, pulled Kenma's forehead to his chest, stared straight into Kuroo's eyes and said "I love pudding. Pudding is great." Then proceeded to kiss Kenma's forehead. At this point both Kenma and Yaku's face was red. Kuroo stared, along with the rest of the team, in complete silence. Suddenly Kuroo bursted, "D'aaawwwwww that was so cute~~ Yakkun, when did you get this cute~" to that Lev replied,"Yaku-san was always cute!" Annoyed, Yaku kicked the back of Lev's legs and chopped Kuroo's stomatch screaming, "Die in hell!"

(Admin: Sorry I haven't updated in so long! Volleyball had really kicked up and I haven't had much time to do this stuff, plus I'm super forgetful, so I forgot I even had to update for a while... I'm so sorry! I'll try to post more and have Yaku answer all your questions!)